B4 - General Topic 2023 #82 (December)

8 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Its just an opinion.

I meant by outcome, we have been watching Sara and Mass for days, many were wondering if Sara would shut him down or give in.

The outcome I meant, was the answer to that question, which we now know.

But if you are talking about Karma, now that I think of it, mass is polar opposite to her personality. She would be compromising all that is important to her if she gave in. And she doesn't drink or do drugs that I have seen.

A very salient point.

Well thought out.

However l, Max/Mass, he in his agenda driven way been helpful to Karma. So, if she is true to herself then what you said should play out that way.

But I think that Sara will not have sex with him again and out of spite he would go hard after Karma.

Yes, he's wanted her all along, but that would be something he would definitely try to do.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, pajero said:

ou êtes pasées KARMA et daytona ? désolé de demander sa mais je n'aie plus de replay?

They were meeting a man with a car and going to somewhere unknown.

K & D were going to get take away food and meet him at the food place and then eat in the car on the way

5 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Ils rencontraient un homme avec une voiture et se dirigeaient vers un endroit inconnu.

K & D allait chercher de la nourriture à emporter et le retrouver au restaurant, puis manger dans la voiture en chemin

merci

13 minutes ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

A very salient point.

Well thought out.

However l, Max/Mass, he in his agenda driven way been helpful to Karma. So, if she is true to herself then what you said should play out that way.

But I think that Sara will not have sex with him again and out of spite he would go hard after Karma.

Yes, he's wanted her all along, but that would be something he would definitely try to do.

It will be interesting to watch how Karma handles it if that plays out. I think you could be right about Sara.