Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2024) Leora & Paul

StnCld316

52 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

hi guys, what tpe of veiwer or download do i need to see these pics. air bridge, i just download them and they play. what am i doing wrong, help??

53 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

hi guys, what tpe of veiwer or download do i need to see these pics. air bridge, i just download them and they play. what am i doing wrong, help??

Send me a blank cheque and I'll tell you 

On 4/13/2024 at 3:56 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Baby makes her blue jeans talk. And Leora looks cute with the braids. 

Always like seeing her with braids or wearing her hair up, maybe its because she doesnt do it a lot, but its always looks good

• Like 2

On 4/14/2024 at 2:01 PM, jjohndoe1960 said:

Espero que a temperatura caia de repente, o que significa que ela entra . Eu sei que provavelmente sou uma minoria pensando isso...

I partially agree with you, the balcony in the morning with the sun shining gives a clear view of it. At this point the image starts to look bad.

as this afternoon I agree with you 😃 I prefer that she enters and this scene happens again:

(Content No Longer Available)

but this time with her under camera 3 where you can perfectly see all of Paul's cum falling into her mouth

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

That video posted by Domus from 2019 was excellent. It was almost as if it was a novelty for Leora, though we'd seen her doing it well before that, but she was very much into it in this one and enjoying every precious moment! Nice to see it again

Thanks, Domus! Feel free to post any more, at any time. The more the merrier!

• Like 1

On 4/19/2024 at 9:43 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora on the kitchen table and intentionally in full direct view of the cam. Fucking priceless. She needs to do this more often even with Paul around. When she would look directly into this cam it goes right to your beating heart. She definitely knows what she is doing and grabs you right in. Fuck, you could almost reach out and touch her and taste her - mmmmm.

mmmmm Nice look at us 🤤 

• Like 5

On 4/19/2024 at 9:43 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora on the kitchen table and intentionally in full direct view of the cam. Fucking priceless. She needs to do this more often even with Paul around. When she would look directly into this cam it goes right to your beating heart. She definitely knows what she is doing and grabs you right in. Fuck, you could almost reach out and touch her and taste her - mmmmm.

I've often said she should rub one out on the couch while Paul is on the computer, and if he tries to get involved, she should just shoo him away. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lovesthefeel said:

I've often said she should rub one out on the couch while Paul is on the computer, and if he tries to get involved, she should just shoo him away. 

Paul was still living in Russia when she done that.  

• Like 2

22 hours ago, henriPas said:

8 years ago, I made this montage...
I've been following her for 10 years. And you ?

Superb montage 👌 Leora and her 3 sisters 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1