Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2024) Leora & Paul

StnCld316

On 4/10/2024 at 4:21 AM, dougiestyle4u said:
(Content No Longer Available)

Thank you dougiestyle4u I was nearly blind before it's pitch black now can't find my tissues 

• Like 1

haha, that last pic came up in expand, i could only see what appeared to be a distorted old womans face and a load of washing on a rack. i thought 'what the fuk is this' then i scrolled down and saw it was an older image of leora in the throes of orgasam and not some washer woman.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I was posting images of VHTV participants in the VHTV Forum but their asshole guard dogs, brutal forum members and arrogant incompetent VHTV staff staff forced me to walk away from them.

So, I have switched to try and post pics here in the Leora Pics & Videos topic. Will try to grab various old and new images that highlight Leora's beauty, curves and certain sexual activities and body positions (without Paul). So far, other RLC tenants don't do it for me like Leora does. Linda doesn't deserve to have any pics posted (my personal reasons why she is not worth the effort now). Looks like my recent pics are well liked so I will carry on. I've learned how to use Third Party Hosting Sites so this takes time to gather optimum quality pics from various sources that members might enjoy seeing. If you are looking for something specific then request it and I will attempt to search and post it. 

Personally, I think Leora still has a nice wicked ass and looks great with tan lines (perhaps posted within a few days - 😋👅).

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I was posting images of VHTV participants in the VHTV Forum but their asshole guard dogs, brutal forum members and arrogant incompetent VHTV staff staff forced me to walk away from them.

So, I have switched to try and post pics here in the Leora Pics & Videos topic. Will try to grab various old and new images that highlight Leora's beauty, curves and certain sexual activities and body positions (without Paul). So far, other RLC tenants don't do it for me like Leora does. Linda doesn't deserve to have any pics posted (my personal reasons why she is not worth the effort now). Looks like my recent pics are well liked so I will carry on. I've learned how to use Third Party Hosting Sites so this takes time to gather optimum quality pics from various sources that members might enjoy seeing. If you are looking for something specific then request it and I will attempt to search and post it. 

Personally, I think Leora still has a nice wicked ass and looks great with tan lines (perhaps posted within a few days - 😋👅).

Yes your right Leora is the main one for me as well .. i could watch her all day putting that cream on her body and watch her walk around the appartment with that sexy white crop top which shows her nipples,that does it for me.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I thank you dougiestyle4u for your in put and for making a dirty Oldman dirtier

• Haha 2

On 4/10/2024 at 6:01 PM, Gregg said:

Where did I put that baseball bat I'm sure it's in here

hi guys, what tpe of veiwer or download do i need to see these pics. air bridge, i just download them and they play. what am i doing wrong, help??