B7 - General Topic 2023 #35 (December)

10 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Se quello è il fidanzato di Marilyn, non sembrava molto felice di vedere questo ragazzo grosso e grosso nudo con solo un asciugamano avvolto intorno

And Lupo never misses an opportunity to get in the way. He doesn't allow anyone to enjoy a little intimacy without his presence

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

And then does anyone still wonder why Lupo is "negative"? Couldn't everything he's doing be done at another time? They can't even speak because of the noise he makes, you bastard

Why don't you stop letting Wolf live in your head rent free. I cannot stand Karma and Uly but I don't keep commenting about them. You need to let it go and enjoy Christmas. 

• Haha 1

6 minuti fa, TfiDeano ha detto:

Perché non smetti di lasciare che Lupo viva gratuitamente nella tua testa? Non supporto Karma e Uly ma non continuo a commentarli. Devi lasciarlo andare e goderti il Natale. 

I'm sorry, I can't help it. But I'm sure I'm not the only one who has obsessions, maybe with assholes like Wolf or the pig. The matter is stronger than me and I don't want to heal

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I'm sorry, I can't help it. But I'm sure I'm not the only one who has obsessions, maybe with assholes like Wolf or the pig. The matter is stronger than me and I don't want to heal

I have no problem with Massi but you need to just relax a bit I think. I do understand your frustration though because I completely dislike Karma and Uly so I do understand your frustration with some of the tenants. 

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Non ho problemi con Massi, ma credo che tu abbia bisogno di rilassarti un po'. Capisco però la tua frustrazione perché non mi piacciono assolutamente Karma e Uly, quindi capisco la tua frustrazione nei confronti di alcuni inquilini. 

Frustration? Obsession? It will be as you say even if it doesn't seem like it to me. What I observe is objective and never before has there been such an outpouring of negative opinions, not just from me. The shows of the pig or Wolf with Margo and Sara are beautiful but they are welcome with people who accept, without forcing. And here I close, a discussion on two such characters does not seem fruitful to me

51 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Frustration? Obsession? It will be as you say even if it doesn't seem like it to me. What I observe is objective and never before has there been such an outpouring of negative opinions, not just from me. The shows of the pig or Wolf with Margo and Sara are beautiful but they are welcome with people who accept, without forcing. And here I close, a discussion on two such characters does not seem fruitful to me

You are of course welcome to merely an opinion like many others here are, like I am with mine regarding Karma and Uly. It was a great day when Uly's name was removed from the list and am eagerly awaiting that day when Karma's name is removed when she leaves, hopefully soon. Massi is fine for me...completely fine. If you want to talk about asshole Italian guys then come back and lets discuss Elvis. Massi is nowhere even close to Elvis being an asshole.

• Sad 1