B1 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January / February)

On 1/31/2024 at 11:19 PM, fugwash said:

LOL 😂 first of all, she's "NOT on drugs (not today)" and Boris the bear needed it because he looked "too tense". She was just loosening him up. Makes perfect sense! 🙂

Here, look, she can tell you herself:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_2?ts=1706731562&from=share

(Here's the rest of the clip of her reading the last page. Glad she's got a sense of humor about us:)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Octavia is a star, that all seemed perfectly normal behavior for someone alone to me.

Watching those clips was probably the best entertainment I've had from RLC in the last month.

Octavia has a wonderful voice she would make a good singer.

I'm am baffled by the bottle she opened in the Kitchen though, I thought it was a bottle of alcohol and I was thinking, wow how hard can it be to get to the drink but no it was an empty bottle :huh:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, coolhuman said:
Will Octavia's new man, Octavia, secretly holding whiskey in the house, put on a show?

Gin 🙂 not whiskey

She told she's more into drugs than alcohol...she did some coke tonight but she thinks it was mixed with ketamine...she even offered him some ketamine that she has...wild chick this octavia! 🤩

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Has no manners.  Sit's on a kitchen setting that food is prepared on.  Where do these girls find these idiots.

I know.   police cop GIF by South Park

Probably from a halfway house.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Now it's just a matter of time before he starts thinking with the wrong head.  :biggrin:

He's playing the old "good guy"...that was Lacrim's M.O

• Haha 1