B1 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January / February)

• StnCld316 locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Tonya has a weird way of lying in her bed, as if she would prefer the head of the bed were inversed to avoid the cam filming up her legs... And also showers in the dark. 😕 

The pretty guest girl at Elli & Vladellia is less prudish, without even being a tenant.

It's still early days for Tonya, so things might (hopefully) improve. 

From her bio, one might assume she's a stripper, but that doesn't align with her rather prude behaviour on cam (so far, at least).

Maybe she just dances for clubs without taking everything or even anything off?...

On 1/1/2024 at 11:41 AM, Epikouros said:

Tonya has a weird way of lying in her bed, as if she would prefer the head of the bed were inversed to avoid the cam filming up her legs... And also showers in the dark. 😕 

The pretty guest girl at Elli & Vladellia is less prudish, without even being a tenant.

It's still early days for Tonya, so things might (hopefully) improve. 

From her bio, one might assume she's a stripper, but that doesn't align with her rather prude behaviour on cam (so far, at least).

Maybe she just dances for clubs without taking everything or even anything off?...

You never know…I don’t watch her cause there is nothing to see, but from the little that I saw, she is very pretty. It all depends how long she stays…look at Nadia

14 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

You never know…I don’t watch her cause there is nothing to see, but from the little that I saw, she is very pretty. It all depends how long she stays…look at Nadia

I haven't looked at Nadia since she hooked up with this B4/B7 crowd. Total bullshit!

• Upvote 1