B1 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January / February)

this is interesting to say the least.

octavia, if a guy want's you to tell him what he needs from you, he's not the right guy for you.  don't rush a relationship, when the time is right you will know.  you're a very pretty and fun girl, enjoy yourself and let life take you where it may.

the best times in a relationship are the times you don't have to think , you feel it, you feel the other person, you know what he needs and he knows what you need.i hear you reading and i think....what an asshole, is he an asshole or a mother's boy, knowing nothing about life ....i don't know how long you date him, but this sounds like an old couple living together since 20 years....noooo!!!if your relationship is new, go out, travel, do sports, enjoy the nature, enjoy your life, if you begin thinking at this early stadium of the relationship, this is the worst what can happen.trust me, the right man will never ask too much from you, he will give you more than you want or need and give you the right feelings.

my subscription is fixing to expire in a few days and i just wanted to let you know that you have been very enjoyable to watch.  i love your laughter and your smile.  rlc needs way more girls like you!!  take care of yourself and best wishes!

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

this is interesting to say the least.

octavia, if a guy want's you to tell him what he needs from you, he's not the right guy for you.  don't rush a relationship, when the time is right you will know.  you're a very pretty and fun girl, enjoy yourself and let life take you where it may.

Her addressing viweres strated hours ago when she was in the kitchen

1 minute ago, steve3636 said:

the best times in a relationship are the times you don't have to think , you feel it, you feel the other person, you know what he needs and he knows what you need.i hear you reading and i think....what an asshole, is he an asshole or a mother's boy, knowing nothing about life ....i don't know how long you date him, but this sounds like an old couple living together since 20 years....noooo!!!if your relationship is new, go out, travel, do sports, enjoy the nature, enjoy your life, if you begin thinking at this early stadium of the relationship, this is the worst what can happen.trust me, the right man will never ask too much from you, he will give you more than you want or need and give you the right feelings.

amen brother!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i just gone on after work, how long has she been talking?

Octavia has been hot all day, lunchtime she tried on new sexy underwear, tried her new butt plug and bated.

The daytime fun started here after a shower.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She has been talking on and off from about 7pm starting here, there have been breaks but its pretty much all of the evening until Tonya got home, after a chat to Tonya she came to us.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Swapping cameras as you want.  

Just to add Octavia I think your beautiful and amazingly funny.   I especially like your naughty side. Go Girl

• Upvote 1