B1 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January / February)

It is nice to hear a natural rant.  Men don't rant like this.  She is certainly lucid enough to get through the logic of the communication.  I don't know if she is interpreting his words the way he wants, but oh well.....

They are probably asked not to address the cameras directly, but playing to the audience and bringing in those viewers, bringing in possible new members. I don't want this to be another chaterbate or cam girl site, and like the more natural flow of life, but a bit camera interaction like that is nice. I only ever seen it once before when someone years ago put a sign in view of the camera "happy new year rlc"

Oh, and Octavia (since you asked), some of us (at least me) have a great dating life while being here. I had a lot of happy and long relationships (and I'm still in one that survived COVID and all the shit life threw at us in the past year).

If we could ask every user on RLC why they are on the website, I bet we would get a lot of different answers. Here, judging on the forums activity I'm guessing that the answers would be more... identical. 

Me for example I'm not watching RLC for the sex part although I enjoy the nudity and when the participants are really having a great time (on the other hand, watching CC masturbate or what happens most of the time at the villa is about as enjoyable as inserting sewing pins under my nails). I'm more interested by what ppl do, how they do it. For example I loved seeing the relationship you built with Kelly (and regretted not understand a thing you were saying), the way you changed when she left and opened up more. I really enjoy watching you watching yourself, wondering about what you were thinking about (and I have other anecdotes about other places/participants).

That's really the voyeur side (as in "Person who likes to observe others, without participating..." on the broad sense of the word. Like having a backstage access to you guys life without having to get involved in it.

Also, since you also asked : a relationship doesn't have to be one way or another. As long as you are happy with what's happening (or at least not unhappy) then fuck conventions and enjoy yourself. If sex is as good as you're saying, go girl. That dude is probably not THE one, but he doesn't need to be. You pretty summed it up when you said something along "I'm not gonna give him more than what I want (and some story about a car ride from his house ?)".

The fact that he did not react to you saying you're gonna date other ppl for the emotional part is a huge hint that he's in the relationship only for sex (and usually, that he won't be exclusive either) for now. It might evolve with time, but only you can know/feel that. 

• Like 3

oh my god, you are so crazy but also absolutely normal hahaaaa

you divide the world, you are funny, sexy like hell and have the face of an angel, but a little devil inside

the best we have ever had here, oh my god..oh my god....

• Upvote 1

In my book Watching Octavia is as close to Real Life as one could get. I have not seen her do anything fake or staged. Any man that cant see her for more than just sex is a fool. This girl is everything that a real woman should be. I dont need to see her naked all the time or doing some B/S show. She is as sexy as sexy gets. Seeing her nude or wearing lingerie is just a total plus. I do wish that more participants would do some sort of interaction like this

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1