B1 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January / February)

2 hours ago, Slow said:

Room 15 @ 16:08

Tonya staying in Cecilia's room: has she been infected (I hope) by Cece's libido?

She's wearing a transparent shirt, that could be the beginning 😂

It’s the beginning of another useless week 

• Upvote 1

Im fully aware she was talking to herself, but just after she put her plug she said "Do we like it?", well the answer from me is a resounding 'Yes!' 😁

A lovely bate, some great lingerie, some great angles (got to appreciate when they are aware of the best cam angles) and fantastic moans (even over the loud music - would be nice if she could turn it down a bit? Guess it was because Tonya was downstairs....)

Even enjoyed the post-bate wiggling  😍. Good job Octavia!

• Upvote 1

If that guy she has been talking about doesnt text her back, hes an idiot!

Although if he doesnt, atleast we stand a chance of another bate, seeing as shes been talking about how horny she is! 😁 The way she easily slid two fingers it her beautiful ass was sight to behold 🥵.

Maybe when she goes to buy some more oil, she might think about buying a few new toys! 😉🥺

edit - fuck that lingerie is hot!

• Upvote 1

She has been having a full conversation with us - Straight to camera - In the kitchen all the time she's been in there. This is both cute yet worrying. Is she that lonely? Also would RLC be approving of this interaction?

20 minutes ago, cronus said:

Loving it!

That's the most amazing thing that happened for a long while. I really enjoyed watching her evolve differently, wondering about stuff, but THAT is next level. 

That's like watching a video from my little sister. 

I'm not sure if she's a a bit crazy (which is fun) or 100% lunatic (which is worrying), but I'm loving every minute from it.

That being said regarding the dude, if he just wants sex, she should not worry about just giving him as far as she's fine with it. 

• Like 1