B2 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

50 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Have a day off and change the record...RLC is a 'voyeur' dominant website, where the tenants are filmed 24/7. Sexually explicit dominant website...get over yourself.  

We already established you have the iq of a frog fart

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I agree that she could be a bit more explicit, but also that's what makes her different from the others. To me it was a very natural bate. Maybe a bit over reacting in some parts, but in the end, I don't care that much about if it was or wasn't an over reaction for the cams.

You know she can do much better, and she has done much better. Those bates are lame and that’s why she is not popular, comparing to the rest of the tenants she is out of place. If the rest of the girls were like her RLC would have been out of business a long time ago

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, JoeBitch said:

You know she can do much better, and she has done much better. Those bates are lame and that’s why she is not popular, comparing to the rest of the tenants she is out of place. If the rest of the girls were like her RLC would have been out of business a long time ago

There are girls for all kinds of taste.

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

There are girls for all kinds of taste.

I don’t know what that means but I guess you don’t watch those that actually don’t think they are on YouTube lol 

Just now, JoeBitch said:

I don’t know what that means but I guess you don’t watch those that actually don’t think they are on YouTube lol 

So I guess you have an IQ of a frog fart

50 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So I guess you have an IQ of a frog fart

I mean you say there is a girl for everyone’s taste, and you seem to be her biggest fan, she can’t go wrong by you, so I don’t think it’s difficult to comprehend 🤷‍♂️