B2 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

It looks like she was going out with him and something went south or she had this pre planned. I guess we will never know the truth so is useless to keep speculating. 😊

All I can say is he miss out on being with this spectacular beautiful woman, That any man would desire to be with. She's dress to kill,spent time on makeup,which she doesn't need. She has a beautiful face with out it....Just sad that she spent it alone. Don't understand.The thoughts of the man....................

Been gone all day to come home and see the beautiful amazing Esmi in the tub. Pure sexuality when she pleasure her self. I have never in 8 year seen a woman as sexy as she is when she bates. And that was so drawing my attention in the way she erotically makes every move is a pleasure to watch, her facial expression and smiles is enough to bring me to have a heart attack. I enjoy anything this woman shares with us. Thing I miss is there is no sound in the bathroom so you miss the emotional moans of pleasue, that is some of the best parts of her making love to her self. She is a fantastic lady thank you for sharing your beauty.I can't get enough🔥😊❤️

• Upvote 3

Finally back home after a long road trip. Only now I managed to watch Esmi's hot bathtub. Damn her bate was amazing. Very sensual and very pleasing for her and me. 😁

What a great being of 2024. Esmi has been amazing recently. I hope that this is her new normal. 😋

🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😍

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Finally back home after a long road trip. Only now I managed to watch Esmi's hot bathtub. Damn her bate was amazing. Very sensual and very pleasing for her and me. 😁

What a great being of 2024. Esmi has been amazing recently. I hope that this is her new normal. 😋

🥵🥵🥵🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😍

In terms of sexual explicit content Esmi is the worse in all of RLC. Considering this is a sexually explicit dominant website, that makes her obsolete and a complete leech 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, JoeBitch said:

In terms of sexual explicit content Esmi is the worse in all of RLC. Considering this is a sexually explicit dominant website, that makes her obsolete and a complete leech 🤷‍♂️

I agree that she could be a bit more explicit, but also that's what makes her different from the others. To me it was a very natural bate. Maybe a bit over reacting in some parts, but in the end, I don't care that much about if it was or wasn't an over reaction for the cams.

3 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Have a day off and change the record...RLC is a 'voyeur' dominant website, where the tenants are filmed 24/7. Sexually explicit dominant website...get over yourself.  

• Upvote 1