B5 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January - March)

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

At least she licked Amalia 🙂

Hi Fagen,  And Amalia licked her also. She has pretty eyes, the guest girl. Did she lay a hand on Mati at all?

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Fagen,  And Amalia licked her also. She has pretty eyes, the guest girl. Did she lay a hand on Mati at all?

Guest girl is Marilyn from B7.  She didn't really touch Mati this time, but last time she did a little.  There is speculation she may have even "accidentally" sucked him a little, last time.  Hard to say, the camera angles weren't good, but something at the time caused a minor stir in what they were doing.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Threesome, technically because there is 3, but it's more of a two and a halfsome.   Marilyn has limits because of a boyfriend, is my understanding..

I guess he limits her to no bating. Still useless to me.

27 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Wonder if they told Marilyn that they fucked in her bed when they were at the party a few days ago and Marilyn was gone.

I'm pretty certain Marilyn slept in the lounge that night!

7 minutes ago, Captain Kangaroo said:

Marilyn didnt leave that night. She sleot on the couch with her girlfriend that visits often.

Ok, I didn't notice.   All the people there, I wasn't really watching it.  I just assumed she wasn't there because she wasn't in her room with them.   Thank you!

24 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Ok, I didn't notice.   All the people there, I wasn't really watching it.  I just assumed she wasn't there because she wasn't in her room with them.   Thank you!

It's all good. I don't watch the parties and get togethers that are in the dark either. i Just peek in the windows on occasion to see if I left any DNA behind !!