B7 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

4 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I think it's in Massi's contract that he has to fuck every girl in on RLC that comes along because he will now move onto another target, Karma, Marilyn, Tonya, Dayana, Esmi and Octavia left for him

We can ignore Tonya and Esmi totally in that list. There is Daytona too if Massi wants a new experience lmao

He doesn't stand no chance with Marilyn. She already rebuffed his advances.  

2 hours ago, darcher111 said:

Also Wolf was cheesed off with Ney last night. He locked his bedroom door when she was in with Mass and Aziza. He was then on his phone and 10 minutes later she was sobbing by the restroom. Dont know if it was him who made her cry but Obviously Ney was supposed to share his bed as the guest was moved upstairs. When she did return to Wolfs room she had to twist the lock from the outside to get in. Wolf said something to her and she left his room. She hung around for a bit then walked back to B4 barefoot.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Locking his door.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Ney enters his room he says something and she leaves

awwwwwww,he's no longer "top cock"😆

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Haha yep. Looks like a bit of jealousy

It was the case from day one of Massi's arrival! Especially after Margo tried to suck his (massi) cock and wolf interrupted,he's been uneasy since!!😆

Anyone know who the girl is that stays with Wolf? I haven't seen them do anything. Is she his sister a friend? or?  Facts are appreciated. Not myths and weird theories!

4 hours ago, darcher111 said:

Also Wolf was cheesed off with Ney last night. He locked his bedroom door when she was in with Mass and Aziza. He was then on his phone and 10 minutes later she was sobbing by the restroom. Dont know if it was him who made her cry but Obviously Ney was supposed to share his bed as the guest was moved upstairs. When she did return to Wolfs room she had to twist the lock from the outside to get in. Wolf said something to her and she left his room. She hung around for a bit then walked back to B4 barefoot.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Locking his door.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Ney enters his room he says something and she leaves

I won't say I know what goes on...Far from...But could it be they had agreed for her to stay with him and she instead went to Massi's bed with Aziza and after a while he got tired of waiting for her?  Just a suggestion.  I find that quite resonable IF that is the case as she then seemed to not really care much about him.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Anyone know who the girl is that stays with Wolf? I haven't seen them do anything. Is she his sister a friend? or?  Facts is appreciated. Not myths and weird theories!

Funny you say that because they do look slightly alike now you have said she could be his sister. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I won't say I know what goes on...Far from...But could it be they had agreed for her to stay with him and she instead went to Massi's bed with Aziza and after a while he got tired of waiting for her?  Just a suggestion.  I find that quite resonable IF that is the case as she then seemed to not really care much about him.

Yeah that sounds fair. I just found it weird that he locked her out. He was fingering her in the bath an hour earlier so maybe thought he was gonna get his rocks off but her going in Massimos room killed that off. We will never know the truth but he was pissed off 👍

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Funny you say that because they do look slightly alike now you have said she could be his sister. 

They have a weird family if they are related. He got his cock out when his mum stayed then walked in when his maybe sister was showering then she sat and watched him and Ney in the bath together yesterday. Strange dynamic that.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

He's slept nude beside her before,sister would'nt be my guess

10 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

They have a weird family if they are related. He got his cock out when his mum stayed then walked in when his maybe sister was showering then she sat and watched him and Ney in the bath together yesterday. Strange dynamic that.

The world of RLC just gets more weird by the day lol. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

He's slept nude beside her before,sister would'nt be my guess

Ah okay...the OP never said this happened and I've not really been watching to be honest. OP posting only half the info again lol. Thanks. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1