B4 - General Topic 2023 #83 (December)

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Oh sorry, I misunderstood...The way you were talking I thought you gave them...😏

Nope...sorry to disappoint you, perhaps if you try the Daytona forum you might find what you are looking for there. I like to receive but if you like to give then that's your choice and thankfully not something I am interested in. Good look finding someone who caters for your needs.  

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Nope...sorry to disappoint you, perhaps if you try the Daytona forum you might find what you are looking for there. I like to receive but if you like to give then that's your choice and thankfully not something I am interested in. Good look finding someone who caters for your needs.  

Schitts Creek Pain GIF by CBC

Your wit is way out of my league so I'll leave you to it...😏

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Tbh I wonder if some people would prefer them to have taken this to Hotel. 🤭

I give full marks to Karma for bringing this guy here and not hiding away. So many others have in the past. Her friend Octavia clearly doing exactly that too.

Every time has been better with much better views and action. 

The only criticism I have is Karma is too carefull not to show us an angle to see her gorgeous pussy in full view. She always seems to know how to avoid it.

Karma is someone I'll never forget on this site. That's for sure.

That's right, but Karma doesn't orgasm or bates.

The guy really does an effort, but no finish.

He should use a dildo, that should do the trick.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Schitts Creek Pain GIF by CBC

Your wit is way out of my league so I'll leave you to it...😏

It's good to know there are people on here who can engage with other in a civil manner...unlike some of the regulars. Thanks lol.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Massimo is an asshole asshole. Envious of the time they enjoy together

Dude you hate every guy that enters the two clubhouses lol...its not always or often the guys...the women can be vile too yunno. Maybe you should apply to go on RLC lol 🙂

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Amico, odi ogni ragazzo che entra nelle due clubhouse lol... non sono sempre o spesso i ragazzi... anche le donne possono essere vili, sai. Forse dovresti fare domanda per entrare in RLC lol 🙂

I'm sorry to contradict you, I don't hate the pig, I hate him and I'm waiting for him to make a misstep so they kick him out. And then why does saying that someone is an asshole mean hating?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1