B4 - General Topic 2023 #83 (December)

I guess I won't play the lottery after all, after I saw that Max and Sara didn't have sex anymore but at least partly I was right when he licked her pussy 😄

@ FrankZabel I just remembered, Karma would only agree to a threesome with the 2 people she's had sex with since she joined RLC, but would Sara agree to it because she wouldn't be in control but Karma would?

• Confused 2

50 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

I guess I won't play the lottery after all, after I saw that Max and Sara didn't have sex anymore but at least partly I was right when he licked her pussy 😄

@ FrankZabel I just remembered, Karma would only agree to a threesome with the 2 people she's had sex with since she joined RLC, but would Sara agree to it because she wouldn't be in control but Karma would?

I said earlier today that Sara would not have sex with Max/Mass again.

He stayed at B4 all day thinking it would happen again. Not.

He can't read Sara at all,
but he doesn't care to.

That's why he was touching her the way he was after Karma and her guy emerged from the bathroom. Sara's indulgence in that moment was "time served". He left shortly afterwards.

As I said,Sara had had enough.

Max is in the friendszone.

Sadly,he doesn't recognize that but that's where he is.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Karma is another one that will only do something with someone else, nothing by herself. Useless.

Everyone is different, she maybe just doesn't like to do it on her own. She has not even tried under covers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, poncherello said:

I simply don't accept unspoken words being put in my mouth: I think that hate is a very serious thing

The word 'asshole' isn't much better than 'hate' and maybe embrace the fact sex is happening in the clubhouses and to stop worrying about how people are treating one another...nobody is coming to any harm are they...no.   

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

i wish karma would forget about sara and move on.  sara is not good for her!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

Ho detto prima oggi che Sara non avrebbe fatto sesso con Max/Mass Ancora.

Rimase al B4 tutto il giorno pensando che sarebbe successo di nuovo. No.

Non riesce a leggere Sara per niente,
ma non gli interessa.

Ecco perché la stava toccando come faceva dopo Karma e il suo ragazzo emerse dal bagno. l'indulgenza di Sara in quel momento era "tempo servito ". Se ne andò poco dopo.

Come ho detto, Sara ne aveva avuto abbastanza.

Max è nella zona amici.

Purtroppo non lo riconosce, ma è lì che si trova.

I didn't quite understand whether Sara is with Chris or not, which Karma would appreciate. Of one thing I am certain: I believe that between Sara and Karma to this day the control is in Karma's hands. It is she who determines the times and ways. A few evenings ago Sara begged Karma about ten times saying: "if you're sleepy come and sleep on my pillow" but Karma, between passionate kisses in the kitchen and at the foot of the stairs, firmly denied.

• Upvote 1