B4 - General Topic 2023 #83 (December)

Just now, Fagen said:

Whats not to like? It was a great bj 🙂

'Great' blowjob lol...dude I admire your level of satisfaction but that is nowhere close to mine. Still...it's a blowjob and better than nothing I suppose. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

'Great' blowjob lol...dude I admire your level of satisfaction but that is nowhere close to mine. Still...it's a blowjob and better than nothing I suppose. 

you must have some crazy high standards lol

• Upvote 2

Just now, Fagen said:

Why not, same as wanting a good looking bird over an ugly one...I deserve it...not some rubbish like this was. No harm done to anyone though...just opinions eh. 

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Tbh I wonder if some people would prefer them to have taken this to Hotel. 🤭

I give full marks to Karma for bringing this guy here and not hiding away. So many others have in the past. Her friend Octavia clearly doing exactly that too.

Every time has been better with much better views and action. 

The only criticism I have is Karma is too carefull not to show us an angle to see her gorgeous pussy in full view. She always seems to know how to avoid it.

Karma is someone I'll never forget on this site. That's for sure.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

What does it matter what it LOOKS like?? The main thing must be what it FEELS like!!!!