Dasha & Sasha (2024) #1

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

VIP guests? 🙂 
Champagne and chocolate at the night stand

RC for Masha Dasha only got the room ready in a simple way. Why clean towels and bedding usually are for new tenants.

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

VIP guests? 🙂 
Champagne and chocolate at the night stand

I don't want to be doing my french, but by the color of it, that is not champagne. 

Time for a new roommate.
Does anyone remember Sophia?
A nice, humorous girl, was Masha's roommate in 2020. But it's just a thought or speculation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Time for a new roommate.
Does anyone remember Sophia?
A nice, humorous girl, was Masha's roommate in 2020. But it's just a thought or speculation.

Yes,she has a huge chest tattoo,played with Masha a few times also

NEW girl arrives with suitcase and there is wine and chocs beside the guest room bed, the same happened when Eva moved in and the other one. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

NEW girl arrives with suitcase and there is wine and chocs beside the guest room bed, the same happened when Eva moved in and the other one. 

Dasha is a great host. 😁

Just now, thinga69 said:

Dasha is a great host. 😁

Lol...are you going there already JC bro, let her settle in first lol. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Lol...are you going there already JC bro, let her settle in first lol. 

What? I was referring to the chocolate and Prosecco. She also used to fold the towels like some hotel does.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

What? I was referring to the chocolate and Prosecco. She also used to fold the towels like some hotel does.

Hmm are you sure lol. Yes I remember there was wine and chocs for Eva, not sure about Sam though but again the same, no UM probably because they can't be arsed to go UM and just let them move in as the nitty gritty can be done another time or off cam. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Hmm are you sure lol. Yes I remember there was wine and chocs for Eva, not sure about Sam though but again the same, no UM probably because they can't be arsed to go UM and just let them move in as the nitty gritty can be done another time or off cam. 

Same thing. Tasha joined the project at the same time that they rejoined.

• Upvote 1