Elli, Vladellia (2024) #1

Pete1960

54 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Apart from the fact that it is the first time that the tenants themselves have changed apartments, I don't understand this change. The apartment is more or less the same as the previous one and some cameras are positioned worse than before, totally useless to have one camera in 2 balcony (They will only use one balcony, the other will remain empty). And once again just one bedroom for two instead of two rooms for themselves.

Well, Leora and Paul have changed apartments twice...
First once in Russia and then to the one they are in now in Prague

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Apart from the fact that it is the first time that the tenants themselves have changed apartments, I don't understand this change. The apartment is more or less the same as the previous one and some cameras are positioned worse than before, totally useless to have one camera in 2 balcony (They will only use one balcony, the other will remain empty). And once again just one bedroom for two instead of two rooms for themselves.

different place but same soup, no thanks.

I bet that will be the same thing soon with Alberto and Jade

44 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Well, Leora and Paul have changed apartments twice...
First once in Russia and then to the one they are in now in Prague

E&V were looking for an apartment before moving.

RLC took care of it for L&P. 

Il y a 2 heures, FrankZabba a dit :

how many days were elli and vlad missing?  let's be clear on one thing, there is no clear view of the couch, the overall camera placements in this new apartment are total shit.  i don't know what they did for all that time they were off camera, but installing 11 cameras was not that time consuming.  making sure to place them where you can't see anything might have taken that long but really it's a big fuck you to the viewers!

yes absolutely!!! I don't know if it's Kiko who chooses the location of the cameras, but we have to stop smoking the carpet!!! but what a disaster!!!! Only 1 cam in height for the bathtub, as soon as the girls stand there is nothing more to see!!! Only 1 BACK cam for the sofa where they will spend 80% of their time, no cam for the kitchen table!!! and only one bedroom which will complicate things, when one or the other receives their boyfriend, especially since I'm not even sure if the sofa is convertible!!! Pfffff

Shocked GIF by ZDF heute-showseason 10 episode 22 GIFCollege Basketball Sport GIF by NCAA March Madness

• Upvote 1

I think they like sleeping together but a 2nd bedroom (guest) seems like a no brainer. I am glad Elli is back. I never spent hours on watching that apartment but it was still a nice popping in. Same with Scarlets' place. Great antidotes to the villas' craziness.

I just notice this is on Archived Apts. Wakie wakie CC, you have work to do. 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I thought the other balcony was for another apartment next to them ? I dont think the other balcony you can see is theirs.

Anyways this aparment looks much better than the old. I would like to see 2 more cameras though, one filming the kitchen table area closer up and then one more filming the front of the couch a bit closer up also.

But all in all better apartment, and a nice kitchen table with seating for 4. The old kitchen table was small and the view of the table was bad.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I thought the other balcony was for another apartment next to them ? I dont think the other balcony you can see is theirs.

Anyways this aparment looks much better.

Balcony 11 is by the bedroom and 10 in by the LR. You can see  on the patment plant.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Balcony 11 is by the bedroom and 10 in by the LR. You can see  on the patment plant.

Thx I missed it at first, thought the 2 cams was from same balcony but they are not as can be clearly seen.