Val & Jul (2024) #1

Pete1960

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Jul was ready for this, she was literally armed with a spew bag already lmfao. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

When did the UK change their flag to the red cross symbol? I noticed it watching the UFC fights the other night.

Il y a 7 heures, corvette08 a dit :

When did the UK change their flag to the red cross symbol? I noticed it watching the UFC fights the other night.

I didn't see it, but did you mean the flag of the UK or the flag of England? I'm not from the UK, but I think it comes down to this:

The UK flag is the well-known Union Jack, which is a 18th century combination of the older flags of England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

The flag of England itself is a red cross on a white background, indeed resembling the one of the international Red Cross a bit, but still different: in the English flag, the edges of the horizontal & vertical stripe that make up the cross reach the edges of the flag. That is not the case in the flag of the international Red Cross, which has a thicker central cross of which the edges don't reach the edges of the flag.

In some sports competions (including the Olympics), the UK plays as a whole and uses the Union Jack, but in other sports events (Rugby, Soccer,...) England, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Wales (of which the latter's flag oddly enough forms no part of the Union Jack as the English already conquered it in the Middle Ages) play as separate countries, using their older flags.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Interesting, can you expand on this as i have no idea or are you taking the piss lol. 

8 hours ago, corvette08 said:

We haven't - The 'Red Cross' flag is the flag of England only, called the St. George, the Union Jack that everyone knows well is the flag of the United Kingdom, all the countries together. Scotland flag is blue, Wales is green with a red dragon on it.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Epikouros said:

I didn't see it, but did you mean the flag of the UK or the flag of England? I'm not from the UK, but I think it comes down to this:

The UK flag is the well-known Union Jack, which is a 18th century combination of the older flags of England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

The flag of England itself is a red cross on a white background, indeed resembling the one of the international Red Cross a bit, but still different: in the English flag, the edges of the horizontal & vertical stripe that make up the cross reach the edges of the flag. That is not the case in the flag of the international Red Cross, which has a thicker central cross of which the edges don't reach the edges of the flag.

In some sports competions (including the Olympics), the UK plays as a whole and uses the Union Jack, but in other sports events (Rugby, Soccer,...) England, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Wales (of which the latter's flag oddly enough forms no part of the Union Jack as the English already conquered it in the Middle Ages) play as separate countries, using their older flags.

Ok, I didn't know they had different flags. We only have one over here.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Ok, I didn't know they had different flags. We only have one over here.

Rubbish, you have many flags
* The Bedford Flag
* The Grand Union Flag
* The Betsy Ross Flag
* The Confederate Flag
* The Stars and Bars Flag
* The Stainless Banner Flag
* The Blood Stained Banner Flag
* The Star Spangled Banner Flag
* The Battle of Bennington Flag
* The Hopkinson Flag
* The American Stars & Stripes Flag.
And don't forget the Indian Nation flags.

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

* The Bedford Flag
* The Grand Union Flag
* The Betsy Ross Flag
* The Confederate Flag
* The Hopkinson Flag

Don't forget, each state has it's own flag.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

* The Bedford Flag
* The Grand Union Flag
* The Betsy Ross Flag
* The Confederate Flag
* The Hopkinson Flag

WTF are you talking about. You are fucking clueless. We have one flag for the country right now. I do like the Confederate flag too.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, corvette08 said:

WTF are you talking about. You are fucking clueless. We have one flag for the country right now. I do like the Confederate flag too.

In the USA, each state has its own flag and you have one common flag for the country
The same is true in Great Britain, which consists of several countries (states).

L1-GB.english.1000.jpg

stock-vector-vector-illustration-round-flags-of-uk-england-scotland-wales-and-northern-ireland-523293829.jpg

23 hours ago, corvette08 said:

It appears you are the clueless one, the flags I nominated are/were all flags for the whole of America, maybe you should study your cuntries history!