Val & Jul (2024) #1

Pete1960

1 minute ago, joebloggs3 said:

both mate.

E&Venc were in the lounge playfighting where Venc had his hands around Elli's throat...even Stevie Wonder could see they were play fighting and Vlad was also playfighting with her fella...it was play fighting as plain as day, but maybe one or 2 reported it and RLC erased the segment of the event within 2 hours I think. Meanwhile, CeCe basically argued with her boyfriend a few weeks after she moved in to GP and was having lots of fun but the boyfriend clearly didn't like it and from what was seen in cam was, he was pissed off at her so told her to go and be with her new friends...which is what she did whilst he stayed in her bedroom. She came back later and they argued, and he went to bite her fist I think as a warning because she was trying to fist fight him but he was holding tight on her fist with his own fists, (which wasn't ideal in the first place) but she then kicked him heel first directly into his face 3 times resulting in a bleeding lip. 2 hours later they were fucking. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

E&Venc were in the lounge playfighting where Venc had his hands around Elli's throat...even Stevie Wonder could see they were play fighting and Vlad was also playfighting with her fella...it was play fighting as plain as day, but maybe one or 2 reported it and RLC erased the segment of the event within 2 hours I think. Meanwhile, CeCe basically argued with her boyfriend a few weeks after she moved in to GP and was having lots of fun but the boyfriend clearly didn't like it and from what was seen in cam was, he was pissed off at her so told her to go and be with her new friends...which is what she did whilst he stayed in her bedroom. She came back later and they argued, and he went to bite her fist I think as a warning because she was trying to fist fight him but he was holding tight on her fist with his own fists, (which wasn't ideal in the first place) but she then kicked him heel first directly into his face 3 times resulting in a bleeding lip. 2 hours later they were fucking. 

The ones your referring to do not even have any association with this apartment.  Miles and oceans apart.

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

right, thanks mate.

2 minutes ago, Freddie57 said:

The ones your referring to do not even have any association with this apartment.  Miles and oceans apart.

If you go back far enough then you will see where it started and why, or just jog on and stop knit picking. People on here talk enough about B7 guys when in the B5 forum and the guys aren't anywhere to be seen. 

4 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

right, thanks mate.

No problem, better stop talking now as it's upsetting people who have clearly not paid attention and are crying it's in the wrong forum lmfao. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Why do you have the impression she is gay to begin with?   Because she is friends with Val and Jul?

Because someone a couple of weeks ago shouted me down when i doubted she was gay and they insisted she was. Now i have said she is meant to be gay and getting stick for that. Well fuck this.