Linda & Tibor (2024) #1

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

she was playing with it at one point and went off camera so do not know

Nah mate...the only thing she is playing with is her phone 🤣

Comedy Love GIF by Nickelodeon

• Haha 1

Only during the past 3 weeks has Linda realized if she walked the apartment topless, she'll get views (and $$$) and not have to have sex on cam.

For the OGs, let's admit that Linda never appeared to like sex. You can count on one hand how many times she initiated sex w/ Tibor since they moved into the apartment.  He always had to approach her and often she just laid on the bed like a dead salamander, giving him his 90 seconds of pleasure.

Nice tits and doesn't mind cooking. I don't think Tibor needs anything else.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Howard said:

Only during the past 3 weeks has Linda realized if she walked the apartment topless, she'll get views (and $$$) and not have to have sex on cam.

For the OGs, let's admit that Linda never appeared to like sex. You can count on one hand how many times she initiated sex w/ Tibor since they moved into the apartment.  He always had to approach her and often she just laid on the bed like a dead salamander, giving him his 90 seconds of pleasure.

Nice tits and doesn't mind cooking. I don't think Tibor needs anything else.

Bit positiv on the 90 secs, but for the rest AMEN ! 🤣

One day I really would love to see Linda lather up those two beauties of hers, and just play with them in the shower and she rubs the soap and Lather around each one, and yes do not forget the lotioning of those two beauties after the shower, well anyway let me stop because there are a lot of guys that's not into that

30 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Bit positiv on the 90 secs, but for the rest AMEN ! 🤣

He's quick because subconsciously, he knows she doesn't enjoy it (as if she is doing her marital duty). She gives him little feedback - including passion.

Linda and Paul should get together - they're a much better fit. Both with minimal motivation and minimal libido. They need a permanent swap.

• Upvote 1