Linda & Tibor (2024) #1

Pete1960

5 hours ago, fisherman said:

Have we ever seen Linda bate

4 hours ago, upyourass said:

Ive seen some sneaky (actually not for us supposed to see) ones in the past...under a blanket, hands in pants, that kinda stuff, was very hot though. Better then the clockwork, daily numbers that Leora does. Was fed up with those after the 10th bate....still am

Yes, ass to the cam while one hand rubbing her pussy and with the other hand she fingered her bumhole - sweet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Yes, ass to the cam while one hand rubbing her pussy and with the other hand she fingered her bumhole - sweet.

Talking Linda or Leora ?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Our sweet solidly built Linda who does happen to get horny and self-pleasuring once in a while.

Ah oke...missed that one. 🥴

Oh Man Reaction GIF by Bounce

On 1/5/2024 at 11:01 AM, upyourass said:

Ive seen some sneaky (actually not for us supposed to see) ones in the past...under a blanket, hands in pants, that kinda stuff, was very hot though. Better then the clockwork, daily numbers that Leora does. Was fed up with those after the 10th bate....still am.

Stalking George Clooney GIF

And I hope wen Linda is doiing a bate see take a DILDO or a VIBRITOR for a beter feeling fot herself ! ! ! And a great ORGASME ! ! !

On 1/5/2024 at 11:01 AM, upyourass said:

Ive seen some sneaky (actually not for us supposed to see) ones in the past...under a blanket, hands in pants, that kinda stuff, was very hot though. Better then the clockwork, daily numbers that Leora does. Was fed up with those after the 10th bate....still am.

Stalking George Clooney GIF

And I hope wen Linda is doiing a bate see take a DILDO or a VIBRITOR for a beter feeling fot herself ! ! ! And a great ORGASME ! ! !

4 hours ago, panta said:

That ain't gonna happen

• Upvote 1