Linda & Tibor (2024) #1

Pete1960

18 hours ago, upyourass said:

More power to the Freebee !  😝

Black Power Bet GIF by Soul Train

i submit the idea that they let freebs watch for free but with ads.

So just when Linda removes her top, You get to watch another antivirus ad.Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

22 hours ago, upyourass said:

10:30 in the morning ....I see Linda is back to doing what she does best...what a life....😉

In Bed On My Phone GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

Hey, she needs the rest. She had a though day yesterday doing nothing! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, redhead2183 said:

Hey, she needs the rest. She had a though day yesterday doing nothing! 

I have no problem with Linda doing nothing as long as she does it totally naked with her legs spread wide open.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I have no problem with Linda doing nothing as long as she does it totally naked with her legs spread wide open.

That sounds like 'work'. 😝

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

No problem with me either. More nude Linda can only be a good thing.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I prefer to see her naked when she does housework or other chores that put her in uncomfortable positions. I like to see her sweating in those, but we already know that this is not going to happen because Linda has no sweat glands. 🤣

kim kardashian GIF

• Haha 1

Il lui arrive quoi a Linda  elle ne c'est jamais autant promener Nue  que ces dernier temps et pourtant je la vois depuis ces début en 2017

La seule chose qui est dommage c'est que c'est la fille de tout RLC qui se caresse jamais ,voir 2 a 3 fois en 6 ans.

Au niveau baise c'est pas ca non plus . Elle s'est fait 1 fois démonter le cul par Tibor mais il y a quelques années déja et depuis plus rien .

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, guitoune68 said:

Il lui arrive quoi a Linda  elle ne c'est jamais autant promener Nue  que ces dernier temps et pourtant je la vois depuis ces début en 2017

Vous devez cela à @jugghead Il a un lien télépathique avec Linda et tout ce qu'il demande, elle le fait. 😝

Good Vibes GIF by Cavan Infante

• Haha 1