Linda & Tibor (2024) #1

Pete1960

9 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

What's with all the hate? 😂😂😂isn't that Tboy on your profile picture?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣....but yes,at least she got the best two minutes of sex she's had in a while  🤣🤣

Is that T-Blub ?? I thought it was Uncle Fester 😉 sure about those 2 minutes ??   hehehehe

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Is that T-Blub ?? I thought it was Uncle Fester 😉 sure about those 2 minutes ??   hehehehe

I counted,it was a little under 2 1/2 minutes of his "best work" 😆 🤣  is it uncle fester or doc from "back to the future"? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

On 1/17/2024 at 3:36 PM, Pete1960 said:

Looking great Linda!!!

Looking great alright, I'd hate to see what else you think looks great since you think someone who has become quite fat and covered in ridiculous tats over much of her body since she and her Gumby looking counterpart first arrived in that apartment.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Looking great alright, I'd hate to see what else you think looks great since you think someone who has become quite fat and covered in ridiculous tats over much of her body since she and her Gumby looking counterpart first arrived in that apartment.

It's sad that you are such a narrow minded, vindictive & opinionated person, you stay behind your keyboard wanking & sucking your thumb 
Fu Middle Finger GIF by Tony-Jazz

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

It's sad that you are such a narrow minded, vindictive & opinionated person, you stay behind your keyboard wanking & sucking your thumb 

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nicholas said:

14 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

20 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Linda trying on some new sexy outfits for her husband to NOT notice her in!😅

19 hours ago, upyourass said:

Robin Williams Film GIF

Relax. Let's enjoy the ride. Sarcasm is not unappreciated to me. I have been the antagonist and the protagonist in many situations.

It is my belief that we stick together, regardless.