Paul pouring milk on his face leora 

Strong and delicious orgasm with fingers 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Thank you very much Leora Paul 

In bed 69 

Paul licking the kitten on Leora and Leora giving Mr Paul a blowjob 

Strong and delicious orgasm and leora with her face with milk 

Why thank Paul.  He's just useless as teats on a boar hog.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Lovely little bit of 'afternoon delight'

Nice warm up and tease on the balcony. Before moving into the bedroom. Panties came off, fingers went in, absolutely no background noise (inside the apartment) so you could hear the sounds of pleasure aswell as watching it, and perfect natural lighting. Decided she wanted/needed something a little bit bigger, so went to her toy drawer and grabbed her new fav 'Purple Monster', some nice slow and deep dildo'ing whilst rubbing her clit, few nice little gapes as she took the toy out to taste herself (😲😁), before switching back to her fingers to bring herself to a nice orgasm.

Not a bad way to spend an afternoon! 😍🥵

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Lovely little bit of 'afternoon delight'

Nice warm up and tease on the balcony. Before moving into the bedroom. Panties came off, fingers went in, absolutely no background noise (inside the apartment) so you could hear the sounds of pleasure aswell as watching it, and perfect natural lighting. Decided she wanted/needed something a little bit bigger, so went to her toy drawer and grabbed her new fav 'Purple Monster', some nice slow and deep dildo'ing whilst rubbing her clit, few nice little gapes as she took the toy out to taste herself (😲😁), before switching back to her fingers to bring herself to a nice orgasm.

Not a bad way to spend an afternoon! 😍🥵

Fucking disgusting I missed it video anybody I'll sleep with your wife or girlfriend or boyfriend or dog

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Fucking disgusting I missed it video anybody I'll sleep with your wife or girlfriend or boyfriend or dog

Great the sheep are safe.

• Haha 2

Thank you Leora for deciding to treat yourself (and us 😜) to a lovely late night orgasm.

Always a nice surprise to see a Round 2. 😍

Think the 'Purple Monster' has definitely replaced Big Black as her go to toy now! 😁

15 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Thank you very much Leora Paul in bed  

69 Leora doing blowjob and Paul licking 

Strong and delicious orgasm 

Leora drinking milk and Paul drinking orgasm 

Paul ought to move Brazil there's been 6,500 penis amputations due to unclean dicks I'll pay for his flight and then leora could have a reminder of Paul with his dick in a box