Masturbation With fingers 

Hot sex with big black 

Bouncing and beautiful ass looking at us 

Hitting the ass with your hand 

Strong and delicious orgasm 

😊

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

What I just had the pleasure of watching, confirms why Leora is the Queen of RLC.

A nice long teasing buildup where she was teasing herself (and us...) a couple of times before taking a little break - almost as if she didnt want to send herself (and us 😉) over the edge too quick! Before she couldnt hold out anymore...

Laying on her front, pulling her thong and cheeks to the side giving us an amazing view of her tasty asshole (🥵), spanks, going to rescue big black, spitting on her dildo, closing the laptop so we could hear her moans better, her ass jiggling whilst riding, riding doggy whilst grabbing her ass and a nice strong orgasm (im sure she was not alone in that outcome! 😜🤣)

Fucking fantastic watch!

And now she is lounging around on her side in another pair of sexy panties 😁

And shout out to Paul - thanks for going out to the gym and letting us and Leora enjoy a bit of Leora alone time. Keep it up fella! 👍 Youre a lucky git for having such a hot girl, who enjoys teasing and entertaining her fans, and im sure you will get your just rewards...😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

What I just had the pleasure of watching, confirms why Leora is the Queen of RLC.

A nice long teasing buildup where she was teasing herself (and us...) a couple of times before taking a little break - almost as if she didnt want to send herself (and us 😉) over the edge too quick! Before she couldnt hold out anymore...

Laying on her front, pulling her thong and cheeks to the side giving us an amazing view of her tasty asshole (🥵), spanks, going to rescue big black, spitting on her dildo, closing the laptop so we could hear her moans better, her ass jiggling whilst riding, riding doggy whilst grabbing her ass and a nice strong orgasm (im sure she was not alone in that outcome! 😜🤣)

Fucking fantastic watch!

And now she is lounging around on her side in another pair of sexy panties 😁

And shout out to Paul - thanks for going out to the gym and us enjoy a bit of Leora alone time. Keep it up fella! 👍 Youre a luck git for having such a hot girl, who enjoys teasing and entertaining her fans, and im sure you will get your just rewards...😉

Pass me another tissue 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

how remiss of me, i forget to mention that she reached back and spread her cheeks with both hands! (I would like to see, so much more of that! 😍)

giphy.gif

I want to catch her farts in bottle so when I feel horny one smell and I'm gone what about you nick want a sniff I'll send you mine if you ask nicely