B4 - General Topic 2023 #84 (December)

37 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Yeah he read some lines from a book he got out, it was all to do with tantra, tbh they don't seem to have much of a conversation about anything else. 

I find him weird and so do a few others on here but he probably is harmless.

Of course we might all get annoyed if he starts taking Karma out of the Villa for long stays elsewhere. 

Yeah, he is odd.  I’ve never seen him be assertive, more like a follower.

It could be Karma has settled for him, for now, because there are only a few tantra guys out there. 

So him being married is fucked up. Disregarding ethics or an open marriage, but dating married people can have many outcomes and it is unlikely that any of them will be good. 

• Like 1

I watched the bath and also the lr tantra events and there was a lot of sex mostly him giving to her a lot of oral and other kinds of sex there was a lot of sex  it looked like the more he kept it going the more she got hooked so from. The 2 days of it I think she is involved in this tantric thing  so today she left with him and has not returned home today and from what I saw from her reactions she is possi lying doing some more today but at this point so whatever she does we will have to just watch and observe

3 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

That is not Tantric sex

i x to agree with you i think with all that sex and the way she was reacting i think it is more of a love affair then tantric what do you think  and leaving b4 with him after 2 days and not home yet i believe its more of a love thing

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rj281 said:

i x to agree with you i think with all that sex and the way she was reacting i think it is more of a love affair then tantric what do you think  and leaving b4 with him after 2 days and not home yet i believe its more of a love thing

Or a cult thing like was mentioned. I figure he got his nuts off about six times. Not bad for someone who supposedly can achieve fulfillment without orgasms.