B4 - General Topic 2023 #86 (December)

7 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Les ampoules étaient horribles, elle aura vraiment mal à marcher avec n'importe quelle chaussure. Ça la dérangeait vraiment, elle le montrait à tout le monde 

je vient de me souvenir tout a l'heure quand KARMA est sortie de b1 elle a fermé la porte a double tour de clés ,donc si elle n'a pas rencontré octavia entre  temp elle a toujours les clés de b1 sur elle ,a suivre

1 hour ago, Murfy said:

Id pay double if they brought Kristy and Taylor back.  Know it didn’t end well, but their relationship on cam (fake or not) was so much easier to watch than the current cast.  I speak English so it was nice to understand their conversations.  Taylor also lookin pretty good too.  She got her nose done and has lost some weight.  That’s what i wish for Xmas.  

Taylor last stay was great.  She was always up to have fun and really cared about the project, at first when she couldn't get any villa girl she brought in girls from outside, her and Red had their little hookup story before Kristy and that's when I started to follow B4 more.  I would easily kick out Sara's overstay ass and give Taylor the penthouse back, I'm sure she would make good use of it

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, corvette08 said:

He turns the power off and then goes in her room to her bed. I have the video of it. How can that be a conspiracy fairy tale?

I saw the whole ting when it happened. Exactly like you describe it!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1