B4 - General Topic 2023 #86 (December)

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Aziza is another wild card a bit like Sara, anything can happen after a few sherbets.

As already mentioned she does like to spend a lot of time looking at the cars in the garage.

Take a back seat.

9 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

But you have to know that when aziza had sex, even in a threesome with dylan and ashley, she was usually quite drunk, sober she was rather shy

And then there was the night when Aziza lay on the kitchen counter and Tani poured wine? on her pussy, and invited Dylan to lick her, and Lacrim tried to touch Tani, and she pushed him away.  I can't remember the third girl who was present, but what I remember most was Tani not taking any touchy-feely shit from Lacrim. 

2 minutes ago, moules said:

And then there was the night when Aziza lay on the kitchen counter and Tani poured wine? on her pussy, and invited Dylan to lick her, and Lacrim tried to touch Tani, and she pushed him away.  I can't remember the third girl who was present, but what I remember most was Tani not taking any touchy-feely shit from Lacrim. 

it was Aya

3 minutes ago, moules said:

i can't remember everything because i just wanted to see the scenes of dylan and aziza because i actually liked aziza at the time until she started partying and then sleeping with dylan when she was drunk. because when she was sober you could see that she didn't want anything from dylan either

• Upvote 1