B4 - General Topic 2023 #87 (December)

Comment interprétez-vous la séquence des bagues entre SARA et KARMA ,en finir avec ce lien ? Elles ôtent leurs bagues, celle de SARA résiste. KARMA l'aide après avoir lubrifié le doigt.3 bagues sont sur le parquet.Des attitudes très suggestives de SARA face à KARMA.

Force est de constater que SARA cherche à raviver leur lien. Après plusieurs approches de SARA, elles échangent un baiser passionnel.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I am truly disappointed that Lacrim did not return with them from the party.

With the arrival of Aziza, I have a wager that B-4 will reach 90 General Topics for 2023 by January 1, 2024, and any activity by Lacrim is usually good for 150-200 posts

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Ich frage mich, wie lange sie in der Garage waren, bevor sie endlich aus der Garage kamen. Hat Karma ihr Oberteil im Club, in der Garage oder im Taxi ausgezogen? Na ja, der ganze interessante Mist passiert außerhalb der Kamera!

Das Garagentor hört man um 6:24 h also ca. 2 Minuten, das Oberteil bleibt ihr Geheimnis, sie hatte es in der Jackentasche und hat es um 7:48 heraus genohmen Cam 3.1

7 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Comment interprétez-vous la séquence des bagues entre SARA et KARMA ,en finir avec ce lien ? Elles ôtent leurs bagues, celle de SARA résiste. KARMA l'aide après avoir lubrifié le doigt.3 bagues sont sur le parquet.Des attitudes très suggestives de SARA face à KARMA.

Force est de constater que SARA cherche à raviver leur lien. Après plusieurs approches de SARA, elles échangent un baiser passionnel.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I think you would have to include the conversation about what they said when it comes to the rings, because you can talk about what it means with rings before I wouldn't speculate much about it.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Think karma made a small mark there regarding Lately and Sara's alcohol problem

have a little trouble getting something more "bad sound" I will return

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MaxK said:

Man kann sehen, wie dumm Neytiri ist, einen Kerl aus einem Club zu holen und sich dann von ihm ohne Kondom ficken zu lassen!:sick:

Ich denke mal das es ihr Freund ist, weil sonst wüßte ich nicht warum sie sich ohne kondom ficken lässt. Denn egal wie betrunken oder so war hat sie weder bei dem jungen typen noch bei einer gewissen person immer auf ein kondom bestanden.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

You can hear the garage door at 6:24 a.m. so for about 2 minutes, the top remains her secret, she had it in her jacket pocket and took it out at 7:48 Cam 3.1

thanks for the info on the garage door.  the answer to the top being off when she got home, lies in a conversation the girls were having in the kitchen between 1:00pm and 1:30pm.

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

i wonder how long they were in the garage before they finally came in from the garage.  did karma take her top off at the club or in the garage or taxi?  oh well, all the interesting crap happens off camera!

Nothing happened in the garage.

Aziza is wakened by noises around 06;23, and goes upstairs and uses the bathroom off the LR.  Then she and Squash (Zucchini) the cat go up to the kitchen.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

As Aziza is heading up the stairs, you can see someone on the outside looking for a way to enter the villa.  I am guessing that the kitchen door was locked, and they then found a key to the garage, and entered the garage.  So no time was spent in the garage drinking wine, doing drugs, taking off clothes.

And, IMO, it is possible there is another door that leads to the garage.  (The door that is usually used is on the side of the villa near the street.)  This other door is also is off-cam.  This second door would be outside the kitchen door, off the terrace along the west side of the pool. This door may lead to a space under the garage floor where there is mechanical and utilities equipment for the villa and the pool.  As this space would be at kitchen-level, there would be stairs leading up to the garage floor.

• Thanks 1

But so far I can't imagine that Sara understood the mark that karma made, because somehow her mind seemed to be somewhere else, which you can see from the replay (just a thought for now) without knowing what they said after the rings were on the floor. I don't know exactly how she is sitting in the kitchen right now, but her facial expressions tell me that she either doesn't remember anything about the action with the rings because of the alcohol or whether she doesn't care (but that's just a theory for now).