B4 - General Topic 2023 #88 (December)

1 hour ago, northguy said:

If a viewer is annoying a tenant, is that bonus?

🤣🤣🤣 If it puts people in the seats, yes! I’m  kidding. 

I don’t think they would bonus them, you don’t want to encourage that or it would go down the sewer fast. You see that in Survivor where one contestant purposely chooses to be the villain, all the viewers know what’s going on and hate him, but it brings viewers and CBS cleans up.

Hopefully RLC is not that stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Es wäre interessant zu wissen, ob es sich um eine Anfrage/Initiative/Idee von Sara oder Karma handelte. Danke

57 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Direkt morgens ab 6:45 Uhr in Saras Zimmer, allerdings konnte ich mit den Ringen nicht genau erkennen, wann es war

Sara nahm ihren eien Ring um 6:56 h ab, Karma trug den Ring von Sara nicht, der zweite Ring von Sara ging schwer ab, worauf Karma aus dem Bab etwas Öl holte und es dann gemeinsam versuchten. Sie haben keine Ringe mehr angesteckt.

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

🤣🤣🤣 If it puts people in the seats, yes! I’m  kidding. 

I don’t think they would bonus them, you don’t want to encourage that or it would go down the sewer fast. You see that in Survivor where one contestant purposely chooses to be the villain, all the viewers know what’s going on and hate him, but it brings viewers and CBS cleans up.

Hopefully RLC is not that stupid. 

We will see that at the beginning of january at the latest when everyone is back from b4 and b7

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Sara nahm ihren eien Ring um 6:56 h ab, Karma trug den Ring von Sara nicht, der zweite Ring von Sara ging schwer ab, worauf Karma aus dem Bab etwas Öl holte und es dann gemeinsam versuchten. Sie haben keine Ringe mehr angesteckt.

okay konnte auch nicht wirklich sehen was mit den ringen passiert ist, es hörte sich so als hätte karma die ringe in der hand und legte sie auf den boden und mehr konnte ich leider auch nicht sehen. Ich will mich jetzt auch nicht künstlich darein steigern ob wafercom post richtig oder falsch ist da ich nie übersetzen könnte was die mädels gesagt haben und ob sie beide jetzt getrennte wege gehen.ich weiß nur wenn es eine erneurung des versprechen gegeben hat das sara irgendwann spätestens wenn M da ist es brechen würde (nur eine Theorie).

I wish Sara and Karma good luck (that is not sarcasm), I would love for them to keep that part of their lives going.

I am not sure exacly what Sara is supposed to do, just make sure she includes Karma or has a choice to go, do things instead of kind of being abandoned? That is doable.

If Sara has to pull in the reigns on her life style a bit, that could be a tougher "row to hoe". Its very hard to stifle someones natural behaviour. It can also create resentment.

Fingers crossed

• Like 2

Hey Raddlesnake.

"if there has been a renewal of the promise to Sara at some point at the latest if M is there it would break (just a theory)."

Is "M" Mass?

I don't think Sara and Karma would make rules about not going out with guys would they? That would be taking it to a new level and  I dont think either one wants that.

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Hey Raddlesnake.

"if there has been a renewal of the promise to Sara at some point at the latest if M is there it would break (just a theory)."

Is "M" Mass?

I don't think Sara and Karma would make rules about not going out with guys would they? That would be taking it to a new level and  I dont think either one wants that.

Yes i mean Masse with M

• Upvote 1