B4 - General Topic 2023 #91 (December)

2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

What do you want? 1. Karma with Tantra man - everybody laughs about their affection; 2. Karma with Wolf or Massimo won't anyone here; Karma and Sara are everytime a speculation about their attraction, if yes, if not. 

I think everyone of you in this forum don't know what he/she wants. Everything what in RLC happened is for you pathetic and ridiculous. The question is is really RLC pathetic and ridiculous or the people who watch? Maybe you should also be self-critical in live in order to move forward. 😏

Dungeons And Dragons Reaction GIF by Alpha

i want the girls not being smothered by dick every waking minute and i don't think that's to much to ask.  the studs they hire for b7 need to stay in b7 and bring women over there if that's what they want.  there doesn't have to be one of those a-holes in b4 every waking minute.  if you agree or disagree it doesn't matter to me.  you are of a person that doesn't care about anything they do and you are probably one of them that like seeing all the dick in the various apartments, sorry bro I am not!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Voglio che le ragazze non vengano soffocate dal cazzo ogni minuto della giornata e non penso che sia chiedere troppo. gli stalloni che assumono per B7 devono restare in B7 e portare lì le donne se è quello che vogliono. non deve esserci uno di quegli stronzi in b4 ogni minuto di veglia. se sei d'accordo o meno non mi importa. sei una persona a cui non importa niente di quello che fa e probabilmente sei uno di quelli a cui piace vedere tutti i cazzi nei vari appartamenti, scusa fratello, non lo sono!

And I would like girls with different guys and maybe even their wild dances half naked, if not entirely naked. With the males present I lost this too