B4 - General Topic 2023 #92 (December)

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't take it all that seriously and I can laugh about it but I don't like the obsession they have

Like I said...too many dad figures on here looking out for the young women and criticising the guys. In the real world if a guy fucks 5 birds he's a hero but if a woman fucks 5 men she's a slut. Somehow though something has gone a bit wrong with the memo I read about RLC to what others have read lol. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Like I said...too many dad figures on here looking out for the young women and criticising the guys. In the real world if a guy fucks 5 birds he's a hero but if a woman fucks 5 men she's a slut. Somehow though something has gone a bit wrong with the memo I read about RLC to what others have read lol. 

where i'm from we call them sluts too

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ed essere geloso di lui perché voleva divertirsi con ragazze facili. 

I don't care what he does with easy girls, I'm just saying that he shouldn't bother those who have said no to him several times and I'd like him to behave politely. Marylin's entry into her room is proof that she is not polite

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Come ho detto...troppi papà qui si prendono cura delle giovani donne e criticano i ragazzi. Nel mondo reale se un ragazzo scopa con 5 uccelli è un eroe ma se una donna scopa con 5 uomini è una troia. In qualche modo, però, qualcosa è andato storto con il promemoria che ho letto su RLC su ciò che hanno letto gli altri lol. 

Sono le donne che permettono loro di farsi scopare, altrimenti l’uomo non scoperebbe.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't care what he does with easy girls, I'm just saying that he shouldn't bother those who have said no to him several times and I'd like him to behave politely. Marylin's entry into her room is proof that she is not polite

Massi knocked on the door and apologised when he realised she was on her cellphone talking when he thought she was talking to him. Absolutely nothing wrong with what happened there. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Mauri said:

It's the women who allow them to get fucked, otherwise the man wouldn't fuck.

It's not always like that but why are we on RLC...not to watch them make tea and eat biscuits. Most are there to watch them fuck. 

This was added to the website today.. Where's Seda?

We have prepared many exciting additions for you: after more than 4 years Adeline and Marcus are back in the project. Zabava has returned as well, alongside Aziza who is now joined by her friend Seda. Additionally, we have introduced new apartment with Rowena and Dragomir. For the first time Eos and Selene as well as Tonya have started participating in the project. And more updates are coming soon!

Our annual premium plan is now available at a special reduced price of 299.95 (24.99 per month). With this purchase you will receive a bonus of 1000 Reals for free, which are separately valued at approximately €90. If you already have an active subscription, the additional days and reals will be automatically added to your account.

We wish you and your loved ones all the best in the New Year! Let go of everything that no longer serves you and embrace what brings you joy. Happy Holidays, we love you!

❤️