B4 - General Topic 2023 #93 (December)

Indeed, I am convinced that Neytiri has promoted events on more than one occasion, see the tours in Barcelona, see the escapades in B7, see the invitation to sleep together: Lupo is to blame for everything and I feel sorry for Karma because it is his latest disappointment

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Indeed, I am convinced that Neytiri has promoted events on more than one occasion, see the tours in Barcelona, see the escapades in B7, see the invitation to sleep together: Lupo is to blame for everything and I feel sorry for Karma because it is his latest disappointment

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

And then from what WaferCop says, which I believe, it's not Neytiri's fault, it's Wolf's fault for not getting Margo out of his head

Also explains what he said about the girl who was sad the night when Ney Wolf and Karma If he were to release or move on

3 minutes ago, wafercop said:

E cosa pensa il karma di Max e Sara probabilmente è lo stesso di Sara quando il karma era con il tantra ma a quanto pare sono d'accordo sul fatto di avere altri uomini

IN full agreement with you, however, I don't think that Karma will accept being left in the lurch like Sara does. This morning Sara received a sweet awakening, Karma visited her a lot, they were in tune but if you want another man do it without involving Karma, certainly not with Karma present. I find it indelicate and inappropriate as well as unfair in the relationship she says she has with Karma

• Upvote 2