B4 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January)

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

This girl is officially a hostage of wolf

wow talking about Dramaqueens here. One "saw" rape, one "saw" agression and potential violence and now one see a hostage.  Forgot your little blue pill?

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Everyone got pulled into another night of clickbait.   

Seth Meyers Mouse GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Im just here to watch some pussy. I could not care if it's staged or not. A pussy is a pussy!

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

My God these guys just don't go away, and who knows the girl could have bated today, but how could she with this big load always around her, what a fucking bad idea to bring these guys in

You forgot the little "IMO" grumpy!

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

wow talking about Dramaqueens here. One "saw" rape, one "saw" agression and potential violence and now one see a hostage.  Forgot your little blue pill?

So are you in love with this fucking guy, are you waiting for  him to take his dick out, I'm fucking tired of looking at his fucking face, every time I look up is him

6 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

So are you in love with this fucking guy, are you waiting for  him to take his dick out, I'm fucking tired of looking at his fucking face, every time I look up is him

awww what a comeback. Did they call you the "comeback kid" in in daycare? Poor you. Ever thought about seeking professional help for your apparently hatred (and obsession) against any man who dare to fuck your lovely innocent princesses in the villa?