B4 - General Topic 2024 #3 (January)

13 minutes ago, poncherello said:

There are so many guys in B4 and B7 to fuck Karma that the poor thing had to resort outside the project: see Tantra. Ah, sorry, you can't see us, I shouldn't have said it but I couldn't help myself

The sooner Karma leaves the better, she can't even dance let alone fuck a properly. 

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The sooner Karma leaves the better, she can't even dance let alone fuck a properly. 

Hopefully she decides to stay a long time. I'm sure that would really annoy you. 

There have been Tennants before who I have not particularly liked but stay forever.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

So Karma reveals, that she now (in B4) smokes marihuana 

once a week, but feels it's too much, as it could

change her personality. Obviously, that means

Karma never does any kind of hard drugs.

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Prima Karma se ne va, meglio è, non sa nemmeno ballare e tanto meno scopare come si deve. 

Cazzo, critichi gli altri e poi sei primo che si lamenta😂

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Hopefully she decides to stay a long time. I'm sure that would really annoy you. 

There have been Tennants before who I have not particularly liked but stay forever.

Annoy me lol, na far from actually...easy solution...just don't watch her...something many here should do and watch something else instead of moaning and watching those dislike. 

• Haha 1

9 minuti fa, TfiDeano ha detto:

Mi dà fastidio lol, no, tutt'altro che in realtà... soluzione facile... basta non guardarla... qualcosa che molti qui dovrebbero fare e guardare qualcos'altro invece di lamentarsi e guardare chi non gli piace. 

E’ la stessa cosa che potresti fare tu qui quando un commento non ti piace, andare oltre😏

• Upvote 1

• moos54 locked this topic