B4 - General Topic 2024 #3 (January)

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Sembra che tutti abbiamo a che fare con il bullismo su questo forum... OGNI GIORNO da parte di persone che pensano di sapere meglio degli inquilini di RLC sulla propria sicurezza. Perché le persone non riescono ad andare d'accordo invece di lamentarsi di un ragazzo che mangia il cibo di qualcun altro e oh, le ha toccato il culo... passa una fottuta giornata libera incentrandosi sul rispetto. Sono tutti giovani e sono lì per scopare e non ho visto nessuno di loro correre pericoli a differenza di Masha recentemente e Fox ad aprile... poi possiamo parlare di problemi veri con ragazzi in cam... non Massi o Lupo, Dylan o Lacrim quando erano lì. Sta emergendo uno schema proprio mentre parliamo... gli uomini qui sono gelosi di quelli del progetto che riescono a scopare i loro uccelli preferiti che guardano in cam e non c'è niente che i membri CC possano fare al riguardo se non lamentarsi con gli altri qui invece di mandando un'e-mail a RLC per dire che le ha toccato il sedere e che sta mangiando il cibo di qualcun altro. Onestamente alcune persone hanno bisogno di darsi una calmata. 

Giusto, anche Miron allora dovrebbe rientrare in RLC, e’ stato mandato via ingiustamente, stava soltanto facendo il suo lavoro.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

He CAN have fun WITHOUT STALKING !!  Having fun is ok if it goes both ways ... When someone says NO or PUSH BACK , you PASS and ACCEPT the verdict !  and before saying about the typing nonsense, YOU SHOULD LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR !  That is the last comment I will make... From now on, I will just read the comments including your bullshit !!  

Say what you want...it just means I can 'ignore' another POS who I don't have to engage with and the only reason I post BS is because it brings the conversation level down a notch or 10 to match your utter BS lol. Happy New Year you old fuck 🙂 

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

That's right, Miron should also be back in RLC then, he was unjustly sent away, he was just doing his job.

Two totally different tenants, but if you like that sort of behaviour then contact RLC, I'm sure they will decline your desire for such behaviour from a male tenant. 

3 minuti fa, TfiDeano ha detto:

Di' quello che vuoi... significa solo che posso "ignorare" un altro POS con cui non devo interagire e l'unico motivo per cui pubblico cazzate è perché abbassare il livello della conversazione di un livello o 10 per corrispondere alle tue cazzate totali lol. Buon anno, vecchio stronzo🙂 

Compliments! I've almost stopped posting too thanks to your intrusiveness and this is the latest colossal SHIT you write.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Say what you want...it just means I can 'ignore' another POS who I don't have to engage with and the only reason I post BS is because it brings the conversation level down a notch or 10 to match your utter BS lol. Happy New Year you old fuck 🙂 

With all due respect I can’t speak for menouscope but as far as myself goes. I enjoy the debate but unless something new of substance is brought up, I don’t want to go around in endless circles. 

Just now, poncherello said:

Compliments! I've almost stopped posting too thanks to your intrusiveness and this is the latest colossal SHIT you write.

Better than complaining on here about Wolf eating food belonging to someone else...you fool. Grow the fuck up and have a day off...maybe the whole year...you post BS all the time...many do. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Meglio che lamentarsi qui del fatto che Lupo mangia cibo appartenente a qualcun altro... stupido. Cresci cazzo e prenditi un giorno libero... forse tutto l'anno... pubblichi cazzate in continuazione... molti lo fanno. 

We have a big problem in this fortum, you are the only one who writes intelligent things, difficult to understand you. Offend again and I'll sue you for defamation   😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1