B4 - General Topic 2024 #3 (January)

2 minutes ago, MaxK said:

Neytiri non riesce a liberarsi nemmeno del suo fidanzato incasinato!

Neytiri doesn't mind getting rid of it. It's all free, accommodation, food and drink, what more could you want

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Due inquilini totalmente diversi, ma se ti piace questo tipo di comportamento contatta RLC, sono sicuro che rifiuteranno il tuo desiderio di un simile comportamento da parte di un inquilino maschio. 

Diversi in cosa? Uno era grasso e con il cazzo piccolo, che e’ stato giudicato senza speranza appena era entrato, allora appena si avvicina ad ina ragazza che la tocca, e’ passato per strupratore ed e’ stato mandato via, pero’ se lo fa’ un Dylan o un Massimo che hanno il cazzo grosso e che scopano piu’ ragazze, allora vi piace e lo elogiate, e guai a chi dice il contrario, perfino Wolf quando e’ entrato e’ stato elogiato e soprannominato (l’arci Maestro) perche’ scopava sempre, ma ora vuene criticato, ma non vedo differenze tra’ i tre, tranne le dimensioni dei loro cazzi a voi interessa solo quello elogiate chi lo ha piu’ grande e chi scopa di piu’ e non importa come.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, poncherello said:

We have a big problem in this fortum, you are the only one who writes intelligent things, difficult to understand you. Offend again and I'll sue you for defamation   😂😂😂😂😂

Lmfao, what a fruitcake. 

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

mini Mass isn't that bad to be called an idiot

This guy can't help himself...he seems to have a problem addressing the tenants by their RLC names...it'll pass I'm sure...until the next guy arrives to fuck some of the easy girls...just like Karma. 

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Questo ragazzo non può trattenersi... sembra avere problemi a rivolgersi agli inquilini con i loro nomi RLC... passerà, ne sono sicuro... finché non arriva il prossimo ragazzo per scopare alcune delle ragazze facili. ..proprio come il Karma. 

There are so many guys in B4 and B7 to fuck Karma that the poor thing had to resort outside the project: see Tantra. Ah, sorry, you can't see us, I shouldn't have said it but I couldn't help myself

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Different in what? One was fat and with a small dick, who was judged hopeless as soon as he entered, then as soon as he approached a girl who touched her, he passed for a rapist and was sent away, but if a Dylan or a Massimo who have a big cock and who fuck more girls does it, then you like it and you praise it, and woe betide those who say otherwise, even Wolf when he entered was praised and nicknamed (the arch Master) because he always fucked, but now he wants to be criticized, but I don't see any difference between the three, except for the size of their cocks you only care about that, praise who has it bigger and who fucks more and it doesn't matter how.

Listen to yourself go on and on about the negatives all the time, instead try to embrace RLC and those who have good things to offer and cater for your viewing on the site...I do. I don't come on here and post colossal shite about silly stuff merely because I dislike a tenant...grow up people if that's what's you call yourselves. 

55 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I wonder if Karma has noticed that Aziza has a crush on her?

Yes, but not sexually, that would be weeks down the road.

But surely this could be two best friends it seems. Nice.

• Upvote 1