B4 - General Topic 2024 #4 (January)

4 hours ago, pajero said:

this makes me laugh, karm comes to tell her new boyfriend (wolf) that she is going to a festival to be fucked by an internet????

are you for real?  are you sure this is what she told wolf?  it makes no sense for karma to go tell wolf she's going to a festival to get fucked by someone she has talked to on the internet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Moules, if you're around, a little new years challenge,

between nerds:

There are 3 cameras in Daytona's room, which also

can be seen by the hall camera 3-18.

Where is the 5. camera that shows Daytona's room?

b7

38 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Es-tu sérieux? es-tu sûr que c'est ce qu'elle a dit à Wolf ? ça n'a aucun sens que le karma aille dire à loup qu'elle va à un festival pour se faire baiser par quelqu'un à qui elle a parlé sur internet.

rire

42 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Es-tu sérieux? es-tu sûr que c'est ce qu'elle a dit à Wolf ? ça n'a aucun sens que le karma aille dire à loup qu'elle va à un festival pour se faire baiser par quelqu'un à qui elle a parlé sur internet.

non elle parle de massage si j'aie bien entendu

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

are you for real?  are you sure this is what she told wolf?  it makes no sense for karma to go tell wolf she's going to a festival to get fucked by someone she has talked to on the internet.

Would not surprise me in the least. 

These girls have been around the block more than once. They've been laid, re-laid and parlayed.  :biggrin:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Lol those girls hang around Mass all day long , they are crazy about him

He really my seems like a nice  guy, and he makes them laugh. Having a kielbasa hanging downstairs would also add to his popularity. 🤭

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

He really my seems like a nice  guy, and he makes them laugh. Having a kielbasa hanging downstairs would also add to his popularity. 🤭

Do you like those "kielbasas" ash? 😁

• Haha 2