B4 - General Topic 2024 #5 (January)

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

I fully agree with you that Karma behaved in an unusual way but if I remember correctly that was a particular evening that would have involved anyone. Let's remember that she hadn't had sex since December 19th and she is a passionate woman. I also said that ED is a tool to keep the pig away so whatever happens is welcome. Let's remember that whatever Karma does she wants it, otherwise she wouldn't do it and without using drugs

She was fully in control at all times and knew exactly when to go into the bathroom and start the bath. It was all planned from her and if she was on drugs things could have been a lot different and Massimo could have got his wish if she was not in control of what she was doing.

Also after the bath when she went to bed she was not acting like a drugged up woman. In fact completely normal and tired after a steamy bath session. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

The theory, that Karma was on drugs and didn't

know what she was doing, and suddenly got some

uncontrolled lust for sex is clearly full-blown BS.

She knew exactly what she was doing all the way.

Marihuana has no erotic effect at all.

It's just when you say drugs, you start imagining things.

Pretty much how I saw it. So agree with you on this 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

She was fully in control at all times and knew exactly when to go into the bathroom and start the bath. It was all planned from her and if she was on drugs things could have been a lot different and Massimo could have got his wish if she was not in control of what she was doing.

Also after the bath when she went to bed she was not acting like a drugged up woman. In fact completely normal and tired after a steamy bath session. 

Pretty much how I saw it. So agree with you on this,

to return the favor. And she got her man finally. 😀

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, northguy said:

Pretty much how I saw it. So agree with you on this,

to return the favor. And she got her man finally. 😀

I think she got someone who actually fucks her off camera and she treats wolf like neytiri does😂

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I think she got someone who actually fucks her off camera and she treats wolf like neytiri does😂

Maybe, but Karma apparently has her period, so no sex,

but Wolf slept with her last night.

Heard it was some emergency situation for Karma.

The game between the tantra and the rough sex

is hopefully still on as something very interesting.