B4 - General Topic 2024 #5 (January)

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

yup she has a new or renewed relationship, she told Daytona

No it was Daytona who told Karma what they have done on the last day Daytona Talk about a guy Daytona dated who has a new relationship that was on drugs and it was terrible.

Karma told her that she sent New Year's greeting to Tantra and said it was probably the last to him. Tantra had answered now and said there was a lot of problems in life now and don't want to tell what and asked her how she is feeling karma "said she has finich it off" Daytona Reply Oh Well.

Karma said the cards answered truth and karma said she wasn't glad he was alive.

And she was glad she got a new and such good relationship with Daytona.

Karma told she's been at an event yesterday with a female friend she has for many years back. Then she followed her friend to stay overnight there.

But they were sitting and talking until 6 o'clock this morning she apparently has Three Degrees and Two Doctorates

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wafercop said:

No it was Daytona who told Karma what they have done on the last day Daytona Talk about a guy Daytona dated who has a new relationship that was on drugs and it was terrible.

Karma told her that she sent New Year's greeting to Tantra and said it was probably the last to him. Tantra had answered now and said there was a lot of problems in life now and don't want to tell what and asked her how she is feeling karma "said she has finich it off" Daytona Reply Oh Well.

Karma said the cards answered truth and karma said she wasn't glad he was alive.

And she was glad she got a new and such good relationship with Daytona.

Karma told me she's been at an event yesterday with a female friend she has for many years back. Then she followed her friend to stay overnight there.

But they were sitting and talking until 6 o'clock this morning she apparently has Three Degrees and Two Doctorates

I know what I understood myself 

3 minutes ago, Sacha-Alex said:

Why is Seda crying all alone on the floor room ? Anyone know ?

she said something about it to karma before in the stairs seemed to be something with sleep and she was worried about something

1 minute ago, wafercop said:

she said something about it to karma before in the stairs seemed to be something with sleep and she was worried about something

Seda has slept very little in recent nights

3 minutes ago, wafercop said:

She has real problems sleeping, looking at Replay I doubt she has had more than an hour or so the last 2 nights. 

The music has not helped which she was explaining to Massimo this morning. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I think she's even crazier than Octavia 😒

I like Octavia for her eccentric behavior at times it can be very quirky.

Seda also is a bit like this but it could be she is showing it more as she isn't sleeping.

• Like 1