B4 - General Topic 2024 #5 (January)

22 minutes ago, wafercop said:

No If you understand Russian it is easy to listen to their discussions

It was just the way you wrote it hehe, but you probably meant she told Daytona 🙂

12 minutes ago, northguy said:

They are making fun of Wolf,

Erectional Disfunction is ED.

Wonder if Karma can make him perform.

I don't think she will put any effort in that. She likes it as it is without risk to be penetraited by him!

12 minutes ago, northguy said:

Is that credible?

yes, I learned to understand the language and was quizzed by a teacher at work (I work on a school campus), and if I want to hear something on RLC I use a booster and filter out most of the rubbish with a mixing console, but that is so much work that I rarely do that, and I no longer have replay, sometimes I record it with Audacity or I use Boudline

1 hour ago, wafercop said:

No If you understand Russian it is easy to listen to their discussions

But she told it to someone and you hear it. She didn't speak to you, it is right? 😏

Speak To Me GIF by NEON

4 hours ago, Maxbell said:

“Degrees” also have different meanings in different countries. Some it may be some rudimentary education and others it may be 4 years of university. 

also at least two girls had ping pong as a hobby. That seeMs kind of obscure. 

bots or loosely thrown together bios that have little substance really.

season 7 episode 3 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

si sa se confirme que KARMA a une nouvelle relation ,alors elle n'a plus besoin du cochon nain,je me demande aussi quand i va rapliquer s'il va se jeter dans la chambre de KARMA comme il a l'habitude de faire

1 minute ago, pajero said:

si sa se confirme que KARMA a une nouvelle relation ,alors elle n'a plus besoin du cochon nain,je me demande aussi quand i va rapliquer s'il va se jeter dans la chambre de KARMA comme il a l'habitude de faire

No new relation, read my post page 27

• Upvote 1