B4 - General Topic 2024 #6 (January)

15 minutes ago, costa049 said:

She clearly isn't mentally well.

I wouldn't jump straight to that conclusion. Sleep deprivation is not something to fuck around with. It takes as little as 24hrs of no sleep before mild forms of mania and psychosis can be triggered even in people who are perfectly healthy, with full blown episodes occurring after 48hrs, and the effects won't look any different to real psychiatric disorder.

She was not behaving like this on arrival, that I recall?

Either way, RLC should probably intervene because whatever is going on, nobody in B4 (understandably) looks to want the responsibility of watching over her.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Water damage, intervention of the KARMA plumber to unclog the sink siphon.

All the girls are now helping,daytona can't get the mop on the stick lol

• Haha 1

Au lieu de demander de l'aide KARMA a voulu dégager toute seule le récipient rempli d'eau l'a renversée . Une trentaine de litres d'eau étalées dans la douche et le palier à récupérer !

14 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

All the girls are now helping,daytona can't get the mop on the stick lol

Karma was good until she dropped the container full of water all over the floor...which is why they have been mopping up. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Instead of asking for help, KARMA wanted to free the container filled with water on her own, knocking her over. About thirty litres of water spread out in the shower and the landing to be recovered !

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

She dropped the container...it didn't knock her over at all as she in fact stood up as it happened. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Karma was good until she dropped the container full of water all over the floor...which is why they have been cleaning. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

There's handles on that basin so shit like this doesn't happen....i could see the RLC bosses rewatching this and fuming over the potential water damage to the wooden flooring😆

29 minutes ago, illy said:

I wouldn't jump straight to that conclusion. Sleep deprivation is not something to fuck around with. It takes as little as 24hrs of no sleep before mild forms of mania and psychosis can be triggered even in people who are perfectly healthy, with full blown episodes occurring after 48hrs, and the effects won't look any different to real psychiatric disorder.

She was not behaving like this on arrival, that I recall?

Either way, RLC should probably intervene because whatever is going on, nobody in B4 (understandably) looks to want the responsibility of watching over her.

I don't think sleep deprivation makes her act that way. Of course not everyone reacts the same way to sleep deprivation and I don't want to be taking any conclusions but to me the way she's been acting sounds more like some mental illness.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

There's handles on that basin so shit like this doesn't happen....i could see the RLC bosses rewatching this and fuming over the potential water damage to the wooden flooring😆

Exactly...I mean it was good she took it on herself to rectify the problem but she really ought to have thought about using the handles to manoeuvre it and yes I agree, we know what RLC are like 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Better add corvette08 to that list.

You only dislike Leora because you already have 33, 762 repetitive bates from her.

I have ZERO from her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Maybe she has been dumped by those who see through her fakeness. 

??? If it's Sara that's meant here, she delivers

on the RLC play book big time, so it's obviously nonsense.