B4 - General Topic 2024 #6 (January)

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Das Bordell ist geöffnet, kostenloser Sex und Alkohol und günstige Pillen  😀

Es liegt daran, dass ich bereits weiß, wo es ist, sonst hätte ich danach gefragt und ein Ticket gekauft

Gibt es in deiner Gegend kein Bordell

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Karma hat eine Nachricht erhalten, sie soll die Lampe  vom Nachttisch nehmen

Yes I think she got a text, not good when the lamp is too close to the camera, gives bad lighting.

I have purposely been avoiding this place but looking at Karma and wolf together at the table, it really looks like she's pushing herself further away from Sara but closer to Wolf, so can someone tell me have they had sex yet, because it looks obvious that she's more than ready to do so

• Upvote 1

Pas de participation de WOLF aux rigolades dans la cuisine,le nez dans son smartphone complétement isolé. L ’italien s'impose comme le coq dominent du poulailler.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Ich habe diesen Ort absichtlich gemieden, aber wenn ich mir Karma und Wolf zusammen am Tisch ansehe, sieht es wirklich so aus, als würde sie sich immer weiter von Sara weg, aber näher an Wolf herandrängen. Kann mir also jemand sagen, ob sie schon Sex hatten, denn das sieht offensichtlich aus dazu ist sie mehr als bereit

Sie gab ihm schon öfters die Gelegenheit zum Sex, aber er läuft immer davon

2 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I have purposely been avoiding this place but looking at Karma and wolf together at the table, it really looks like she's pushing herself further away from Sara but closer to Wolf, so can someone tell me have they had sex yet, because it looks obvious that she's more than ready to do so

He fingered her the other night in the tub and licked her a bit also, but no dick fucking. One could also say Sara pushing herself further away hanging all the time now with Nadia and Massimo, and all the sex they have.