B4 - General Topic 2024 #6 (January)

In topic 5, there was a post about visas of Nadia and Sara.

Nadia is Ukrainian.  She was in Spain at the time of the invasion.  Her Schengen visa is extended indefinitely.

Sara's visa apparently was extended by applying for an exception for civil partners of Spanish residents.  She was worried about her visa some weeks ago, but seems to be no longer worried.  And now she also has Massi to fall back on.  ( I believe Tani is Russian,  Perhaps Tani now has a civil partner.)

Daytona is apparently on a 90 day Schengen visa,  He has said he is not returning to Russia.  Perhaps he will seek to get an extension because Putin has basically declared that anyone who is not strictly heterosexual can be prosecuted as a terrorist.

RLC is probably using a professional visa expediting company to secure visas for those participants it considers to be important to the project.  Someone like Sara would very likely be seen as such.   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Come on Wolf stop treating her as though she's only good for is to finger fuck, but not worth going all the way with

I dont think she wanted him to go all the way

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

I read somewhere on here that he was married, so I just assumed she's looking for a new man in her life

They shout that without proof of it

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

In topic 5, there was a post about visas of Nadia and Sara.

Nadia is Ukrainian.  She was in Spain at the time of the invasion.  Her Schengen visa is extended indefinitely.

Sara's visa apparently was extended by applying for an exception for civil partners of Spanish residents.  She was worried about her visa some weeks ago, but seems to be no longer worried.  And now she also has Massi to fall back on.  ( I believe Tani is Russian,  Perhaps Tani now has a civil partner.)

Daytona is apparently on a 90 day Schengen visa,  He has said he is not returning to Russia.  Perhaps he will seek to get an extension because Putin has basically declared that anyone who is not strictly heterosexual can be prosecuted as a terrorist.

RLC is probably using a professional visa expediting company to secure visas for those participants it considers to be important to the project.  Someone like Sara would very likely be seen as such.   

Nadia is living in Barcelona for 7 year or more.

Every tenant take care of their own VIsa.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The proof was Karma telling that, unless she was lying but I doubt 🙂

Wow so it officially came from her, so in most cases the guy isn't going to leave his wife, so I guess karma will have to see if she wants to continue just being the other woman