B4 - General Topic 2024 #8 (January)

11 minutes ago, illy said:

Today's events in B4 were so predictable.

The shitshow with Seda in the kitchen yesterday was only ever going to lead to everybody else in the house realising how long it had been since they all last stood in a room together for something other than excessive drinking and drug taking. So now they all get to re-bond in the aftermath of being given some perspective on how fractured and cliquey they had allowed B4 to become, and all while absolutely nothing improves with Seda herself.

they sure don't even try to be sociable with her, do they?

9 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I am curious how Sara is going to act now that Nadia is gone and maybe Massi will spend time in B2. Daytona may return to her but that is not enough for Sara.

Nadia is clearly Massimo's no 1 Girl !!  Sara is now 2nd !  

16 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Aziza will be Ney's stand-in in all aspects!

I think Aziz is for Mass but that will take a while, she is not that fast and must have been drinking, Volvo is pliable and that is perfect for Karma with her strange hobby and I also think that agreements have been made so that the boys do not meet each other to get in the way and to avoid conflict

I don't think the pig will stop in B2, he has already abandoned Nadia, the bed is too narrow. In B4 there are still Sara and Aziza, for the moment she seems to have abandoned the thought of Karma. By midnight he will certainly make his triumphal entrance and will immediately end up in Sara's room without knocking, as usual for him and as he did this night

Just now, Murfy said:

Ney’s dealer is smart.  Keep the girls drugged up so he can use them👍.  Junkies don’t care, just keep the high going.  

yup he just kissed Aziz on the mouth for a long time

the way those boys kiss is strange, they grab their neck hard and push, those girls are fine with it, they have lost their decency for a long time but it looks strange

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

yup he just kissed Aziz on the mouth for a long time

They cracked the code.  If we move the dealer in,  we don’t have to run out of drugs.  Win win for all.  Crank the repetitive music and he has permission molest any girl within reach.  Good for him, he gives this crew the only thing they care for.