B4 - General Topic 2024 #8 (January)

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

where did nadia go?  i saw her and mass leave sara's room and go down to the kitchen and haven't seen her since.

They literally just popped in to B2 and now they have both left again. 

il y a 6 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

Miron and Lacrim also had sex, you forgot or missed that

I said "Lacrim barely", meaning he indeed had some sex, just not a lot, let alone with lots of different girls. Which contradicts your earlier claim.

As for Miron: who did he have sex with exactly? It's been a while, so I may have forgotten or overlooked something. I remember him fondling a sleeping/unconscious Lilith (for which he got booted), but that's it.

Just now, Epikouros said:

I said "Lacrim barely", meaning he indeed had some sex, just not a lot, let alone with lots of different girls. Which contradicts your earlier claim.

As for Miron: who did he have sex with exactly? It's been a while, so I may have forgotten or overlooked something. I remember him fondling a sleeping/unconscious Lilith (for which he got booted), but that's it.

Lali

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

I think Noldus knows that, he had sex with someone in the bed where Aziz would now be lying if her roommate wasn't so dangerous, but I don't remember her name

My answer to Xarvaz, after FrankZabba's mention of Miron bedding Lali, got lost in cyberspace as a new thread just started. So here's what it came down to:

Indeed, Miron apparently had sex with Lali (I didn't notice at the time as Lali is not really my type). At that time, he was just a guest though, not a tenant. 

• Like 1