Veronica has fake boobs?

I think they are quite real. maybe a bit of silicone but hard to tell. As for looks... each has their own opinion of how they are. I kinda like em. though I've seen better. Believe me I've see a lot worse. :o

I think they are quite real. maybe a bit of silicone but hard to tell. As for looks... each has their own opinion of how they are. I kinda like em. though I've seen better. Believe me I've see a lot worse. :o

yikes!  wouldn't want to have been you on those adventures that were worse  :)  of course you are right in that it is personal.  for me breasts that gravity has an easy time with are a real turn off.

I don't think she had any boob job. They look natural.

Just that she has a little deformity and she likely not comfortable exposing them.

There is a girl in the building I live that comes and visits for some friends with benefits relationship and she has 2 nipples on one of her breasts and she seems to accept that fact she has a little deformity but she accepts it and doesn't bother her.