B4 - General Topic 2024 #9 (January)

24 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Interesting. I have known a couple people that were bipolar. A big problem is when they are in a manic state, euphoric, they can end up taking chances doing things that are very risky. The depressive state as you said is very dangerous.

Yes to that. They optimistically spend too much money,

and when depressed, these mistakes makes it much worse.

Schizophrenia is not suicidal, but the loss of social skills

is very bad.

36 minutes ago, northguy said:

Schizophrenia is too much dopamine in the brain,

with disillusion and lack of social abilities.

The person gets drained for energy.

Marijuana increases the dopamine level.

In contrast, manic depression, now called bi-polar,

is too much serotonin in the brain,

with heavy mood swings. It's dangerous,

because of the high risk of suicide.

Okay I'll take you off ignore just to counter your Mr know-it- all BS.  (even though you're on ignore...you still appear on the front page)

Fuck off with your...I'm the smartest guy in the room fuck face attuite go fuck yourself.  You have ZERO idea what you are talking about

Back on ignore.

30 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Interesting. I have known a couple people that were bipolar. A big problem is when they are in a manic state, euphoric, they can end up taking chances doing things that are very risky. The depressive state as you said is very dangerous.

He's full of shit

il y a 19 minutes, poncherello a dit :

I'm busy today and can't follow but I have to reply here. Perhaps Aziz had invited him but he entered through the secondary door and after a brief stop in the kitchen he came down with a very light step so as not to be heard directly in Karma's room. He was looking for Karma and coincidentally found Aziz. I saw this

Mass entered the kitchen @01:57, puts food in fridge, @01:58 he stops by Aziza's room (I don't think he was looking for Seda) and then goes to Karma's (and fingers Aziza 🤪). So I don't think he was looking for Karma.

subject change;  will massimo now use aziza to get to karma?  karma is really the only girl that he has always wanted to fuck ever since the first time he laid eyes on her.

p.s.  karma will not defend!

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Okay I'll take you off ignore just to counter your Mr know-it- all BS.  (even though you're on ignore...you still appear on the front page)

Fuck off with your...I'm the smartest guy in the room fuck face attuite go fuck yourself.  You have ZERO idea what you are talking about

Back on ignore.

He's in zombie mode I guess.

Info is supposed to be helpful for others

but you have to do your own research on it all

2 minutes ago, Slow said:

Mass entered the kitchen @01:57, puts food in fridge, @01:58 he stops by Aziza's room (I don't think he was looking for Seda) and then goes to Karma's (and fingers Aziza 🤪). So I don't think he was looking for Karma.

some say it one way and some say it another way, it's all in how the viewer interprets what they are watching.  thanks for your side of it!

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

some say it one way and some say it another way, it's all in how the viewer interprets what they are watching.  thanks for your side of it!

well someone had written days ago after max and sara had fucked the first or only time in max's room, if sara could help him to fuck karma which hasn't worked so far. I don't think Aziza will manage it either and even if she does, Karma still has the last word and if she didn't take alcohol or drugs at the parties when they were all in Sara's room, she could see what kind of guy Max is and I don't think she likes such selfish, self-absorbed guys. Because from what I've heard, he had fun with Sara and Nadja while the drugs were working and tried to fuck Aziza and I doubt that Karma takes drugs.

10 minutes ago, Slow said:

Mass è entrato in cucina alle 01:57, mette il cibo nel frigo, alle 01:58 si ferma nella stanza di Aziza (non credo stesse cercando Seda) e poi va da Karma (e tocca Aziza 🤪 ). Quindi non penso che stesse cercando Karma.

You're right, I missed the visit to Aziza's empty room

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

well someone had written days ago after max and sara had fucked the first or only time in max's room, if sara could help him to fuck karma which hasn't worked so far. I don't think Aziza will manage it either and even if she does, Karma still has the last word and if she didn't take alcohol or drugs at the parties when they were all in Sara's room, she could see what kind of guy Max is and I don't think she likes such selfish, self-absorbed guys. Because from what I've heard, he had fun with Sara and Nadja while the drugs were working and tried to fuck Aziza and I doubt that Karma takes drugs.

thx for your input