B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

Ja aber daran kann es nicht wirklich liegen denn wie oft wurde auf der couch im lr gefickt ohne das die couch desinfiziert wurde, weil wenn ja hätte er schon früher diese infektion gehabt als er mit ney sabina lalli und cecilia auf der couch gefickt hat

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

Yes, but that can't really be the reason because how often was there fucking on the couch in the lr without the couch being disinfected

it's not the reason, i just find it funny he's complaining about dirty bedsheets when he was a big contributor to them being dirty.  didn't someone say he was bleeding from his knee's?  that's pretty damn dirty if you ask me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

it's not the reason, i just find it funny he's complaining about dirty bedsheets when he was a big contributor to them being dirty.  didn't someone say he was bleeding from his knee's?  that's pretty damn dirty if you ask me.

That is right but it doesn't matter because he is cleaner than a newborn bayby!

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

That's why I said that they deserved what they caught and I even find it funny with sara nadja and max. We know that he always blames others and he's never to blame like other people here on the forum would say lol

1 hour ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

who is sara even hanging out with now except daytona after nadja went back to her apartment and max is no longer around her lol

Not even Daytona. He left with Aziza earlier.

47 minutes ago, northguy said:

Karma invited Finger man into her room to discuss Seda.

Her book were about psychic decease, and after

reviewing some pages, she found the answer, 112,

which is the European telephone call for emergence response. 

I'm not sure on the whole conversation as Karma spoke so softly. But she was mentioning the war in her country and Putins tactics and different explanations for it.  Quoting from the book at times but she was so quiet.

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

That's why I said that they deserved what they caught and I even find it funny with sara nadja and max. We know that he always blames others and he's never to blame like other people here on the forum would say lol

yeah, he does have that air about him

Seda is mental ill, Massimo infected the villas with veneral diseases and a guy think he is a girl and walks around with a penis and make up, the villas become a sanatorium. RLC need to reject all the people from the villas and do a big disinfection, i'm not surprised if they hide the alliens from Miami in the garage.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5